2023 OC Poll

Who will be the Iowa OC in 2023?

• Total voters

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
What if Tony Soprano showed up on Thanksgiving to put an end to the nepotism that is afflicting Iowa football ? Can an exception be made ?
Yeah, but since the nepotism has continued past the most recent Thanksgiving this scenario clearly did not happen

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I don't want another fat OC. We've been rolling down that road for over a decade.

Fat people typically lack energy and are lazy
Unfortunately, discrimination against fat men in employment isn’t a thing until you get to morbid. Definitely is for women though.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Unfortunately, discrimination against fat men in employment isn’t a thing until you get to morbid. Definitely is for women though.

I definitely think I was denied jobs and opportunities because I was fat all those years.

Why would a business or university that takes itself seriously want to hire a person who doesn't take himself seriously

snips

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
download.jpg
my vote for best 'fat guy' coach of all time is Mangino!

Reaction score
Anyone but Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz or someone who has already been part of the offensive staff the last 2 years. Please and thank you.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
How about Todd Haley? Same high school as Kirk. Also a product of nepotism, but more successful. Angry little man that would be entertaining.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
How about Todd Haley? Same high school as Kirk. Also a product of nepotism, but more successful. Angry little man that would be entertaining.
He really dropped off the map. Currently a USFL head coach. He’s a total psycho. Bring him on board!