2024 Football Recruiting

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
I just watched his most recent Hudl video. He’s bigger than everyone on the field and there seems to be a surprising lack of black guys on the field.

he plays in the second smallest metro district. I was left underwhelmed. Other than the fact he could move the video had shades of Spencer’s highlight tape. Big tall kid playing against midgets

I vote a move to TE
That white WR from D2 was a QB in HS and thought he was a QB in college. When he realized he sucked at QB, he moved to WR and was good enough to be able to tell Kirk's son to take his scholarship and shove it up his ass.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
That white WR from D2 was a QB in HS and thought he was a QB in college. When he realized he sucked at QB, he moved to WR and was good enough to be able to tell Kirk's son to take his scholarship and shove it up his ass.
Not sure this sets him apart from many.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
There’s also been some suggestion from various guys that cover recruiting that if the offense fails to improve, he would probably be looking for other options

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
There’s also been some suggestion from various guys that cover recruiting that if the offense fails to improve, he would probably be looking for other options
I mean…how many years in a row does it need to get worse? As of now I’m fairly suspect of anyone who comes to play offense at Iowa.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
That could work out into more points though

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
I’m all in on him as QB. Tony Rice-A-Roni hasn’t had a chance to ruin him.
Well, if it helps you think about this issue, we can name all the successful redhead quarterbacks. It took like 2 posts.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
My buddy won $500k on the back of Andy Dalton through Draft Kings. /csb

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
We aren't talking anything because it's a fucking JOKE.
Yeah, but you don't understand. TCU used to play against Oklahoma State at some point or does now so he somehow is connected to it and won't see you besmirch Mike Gundy in this way.

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
I'd be okay with a ginger QB who has success in college with limited success in the pros.

But that's just me.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
I'd be ok with everyone but Iowa playing big 12 defense too

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
It is no real surprise that the Gingers you mention had some success in college and very avg to flame out as career progressed. Max Duggan notwithstanding.
Andy Dalton never played in the Big XII.

Czarcasm

Reaction score
sports gambling stories are like fantasy football and poker stories in that they’re interesting about never
Yeah, but have you heard about this one time where it was almost guaranteed to be a [win/loss] unless this one crazy thing happened and then - guess what - this one crazy thing happened and it turned into a [win/loss].

Crazy, right!