2024 Football Recruiting

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Posted this in the high school football thread as well.

Watched Titus Cram play Friday. He’d be a great get for either Iowa or ISU (although seems like Iowa is in the top position). However, this number of carries felt borderline criminal in one high school game. Plus he played most of the snaps at safety on defense. Cram is a hell of an athlete and extremely hard to tackle. But lining him up in the wildcat and running him 7-8 straight plays repeatedly during the game can’t be good for him.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

Watched Titus Cram play Friday. He’d be a great get for either Iowa or ISU (although seems like Iowa is in the top position). However, this number of carries felt borderline criminal in one high school game. Plus he played most of the snaps at safety on defense. Cram is a hell of an athlete and extremely hard to tackle. But lining him up in the wildcat and running him 7-8 straight plays repeatedly during the game can’t be good for him.

fuck it, I’m out!!!

Pedro Gomez

Needs to GFH
Reaction score

Coached against him in youth football. Came down to the field and he was kicking 40yd field goals in pregame. I promptly said we're in trouble. He just destroyed us

eclone

Reaction score
Coached against him in youth football. Came down to the field and he was kicking 40yd field goals in pregame. I promptly said we're in trouble. He just destroyed us
He sent the opening kickoff through the end zone. But shanked both of his FG attempts.

eclone

Reaction score

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
This this kid is better than the Dowling or Ankeny quarterbacks right now

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Love it when Homer McYokleson weighs in.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Doesn’t appear to have the wheels for the “dual threat” title. Also, he’s a ginger. Please leave the LATFG types to Fran

Floyd R

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
His best offers were Indiana and Toledo. Fwiw peace

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Must either be a masochist, or a real dipshit.

or the more likely answer knowing our evaluation track record - he sucks and isn’t actually 4* talent.
Well his offer list is sketchy at best. The Wake offer is intriguing considering the type of offense they run.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Well, please excuse my skepticism given the current bullshit on offense

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
This QB commit had me wondering what the hell the kid is thinking in committing to this shit show of an offensive system ...... but then I realized that he knows how cush the starting job will be if he just performs well in practice & is a nice guy.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Lol at the responses already. Something good happens it still sucks!

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Looking forward to him coming in and spending 18-24 months dedicating 100% of his practice time to mastering the intricacies of the U of Iowa under center snap and handoff.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Maybe the pitch is Spencer.
Think about it - how good will you look historically following him? Whatever your level is, go up 2 or 3 more. Maybe Spencer leading us to the promise land wasn’t talking about this season or last, but the top 10 qb recruit we are going to end up signing.

maybe.

Last edited:

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
means Iowa wont recruit the qb from SEP who looks very good.

Floyd R

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
It sounds like the SEP kid is a lock to ISU if/when Campbell offers

fwiw
peace