#25 Wisconsin @ #5 Iowa • 3/7/21 • 11:30 • FOX

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
The Hawks pull out a close one after losing Joe Wieskamp for the majority of the game. bohannon played great, smart basketball down the stretch. Keegan was awesome. Luka Garza was Luka Garza and had his jersey retired post game. Iowa clinches the 3 seed in the BTT.

Only an astute observer would come in here and state the obvious right now.🤷‍♂️
correct

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The obvious? On a hypothetical made up scenario?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Greg Gard sucks in Blue Bloods.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
When they watch a replay of the play they’re gonna say ‘Ohhhhhhh’

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
Maybe if Davison wasn’t such a dirty cocksucker who has been caught literally punching people in the nuts the refs wouldn’t need to watch him so closely, huh?
He tried kneeing Garza in the balls in the second half, but Garza has too long of legs. No doubt it was meant to be if he timed it right.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can’t wait for that cocksucker Brad Davison to be gone. He’s a fucking disgusting twat and I hope he gets in a car accident and is crippled for life. Those refs were an abortion. Great for the Hawks to fight through all of that bullshit and pull out a win. Jordan and Luka earned a great senior day win.
I want him out of the country. Permanently. Send him to Siberia.

Reaction score
It's not just that they're dirty fucks. It's that they're sneaky dirty fucks who act innocent and do dirty shit that isn't just brute strength. They trip, undercut, flop, stick feet out under shooters, grab onto arms, etc. They're the worst and Davison is the worst of the worst. Reuvers had several sneaky bullshit plays today too. Fuck them forever.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
It's not just that they're dirty fucks. It's that they're sneaky dirty fucks who act innocent and do dirty shit that isn't just brute strength. They trip, undercut, flop, stick feet out under shooters, grab onto arms, etc. They're the worst and Davison is the worst of the worst. Reuvers had several sneaky bullshit plays today too. Fuck them forever.
They’re the date rapists of college basketball.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Who is it that likes how tough they play? Someone who posts here just can't remember who

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I guess anything could happen, but would be hard to see how Iowa isn't locked into a #2 seed in the NCAA Tournament after looking at Bracket Matrix.

They are #5 in KenPom and NET and not likely to move down even with a neutral site loss against Wisconsin. The other teams in contention for a #2 seed are the following...

Houston (won today on a miracle shot)
Ohio State (lost 4 in a row)
Alabama (beat Georgia today)
West Virginia (lost at home to a short handed Oklahoma State)
Villanova (lost their leader and beaten this weekend)
Florida State (bad loss to Notre Dame this weekend)

I think it is about as locked as it gets.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
A league that revered guys like Tom izzo & bo Ryan results in mostly shit style of basketball.
you know what else it had caused? Zero national titles for two decades.
For all of frans faults I love his style, it’s fun, it’s entertaining.

Reaction score
I guess anything could happen, but would be hard to see how Iowa isn't locked into a #2 seed in the NCAA Tournament after looking at Bracket Matrix.

They are #5 in KenPom and NET and not likely to move down even with a neutral site loss against Wisconsin. The other teams in contention for a #2 seed are the following...

Houston (won today on a miracle shot)
Ohio State (lost 4 in a row)
Alabama (beat Georgia today)
West Virginia (lost at home to a short handed Oklahoma State)
Villanova (lost their leader and beaten this weekend)
Florida State (bad loss to Notre Dame this weekend)

I think it is about as locked as it gets.
Pretty much a done deal at this point. Worst thing that could reasonably happen at this point is a neutral court Quad 1 loss to PSU or Wisconsin. Given the other teams scuffling, that shouldn't hurt us.

Coming into the season I obviously was hoping for the first Big Ten title in 40 years. But if you said we'd end the year a top 5 team in the metrics and polls and earn a 2 seed, I would have gladly taken it.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
Pretty much a done deal at this point. Worst thing that could reasonably happen at this point is a neutral court Quad 1 loss to PSU or Wisconsin. Given the other teams scuffling, that shouldn't hurt us.

Coming into the season I obviously was hoping for the first Big Ten title in 40 years. But if you said we'd end the year a top 5 team in the metrics and polls and earn a 2 seed, I would have gladly taken it.
I thought 14-6 or 15-5 would have won the league. Oh well.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Marc is right in the sense that Gard is the one dude that could have ended Davison's bullshit.

I might catch some bows here, but he could still be really effective without all the dirty shit. Like if he played with Connor's edge instead of the sneaky dirty stuff, he'd be really tough.