#25 Wisconsin @ #5 Iowa • 3/7/21 • 11:30 • FOX

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Doug tell me again how you had 2 actual students on your 8 man squad??? And did you have to get Toby newsom a fake student id or did someone else do it?

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
The worst call of the game was the Potter 3 point play with a couple minutes left. He shuffled his feet to create the contact with Luka.
I take this back. The worst call or non-call of the game was a different Potter travel. After the Murray 3 point play with 2 minutes left the hawks press and he blatantly drags his pivot around half court.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I'm being serious here. If you have never seen a Frat division intramural game, the second there is a foul called on the floor, both teams go into a dead sprint for the middle of the court. The pants come down and it's just a furious suck fest. Shit, sometimes the other Frat brothers that came to cheer on their boyz will get a little crazy and run out there as well. It's madness. Games take like 4-5 hours.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
I'm being serious here. If you have never seen a Frat division intramural game, the second there is a foul called on the floor, both teams go into a dead sprint for the middle of the court. The pants come down and it's just a furious suck fest. Shit, sometimes the other Frat brothers that came to cheer on their boyz will get a little crazy and run out there as well. It's madness. Games take like 4-5 hours.
Thank you for elaborating.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Thank you for elaborating.
If you think that is crazy, the year we won our back to back championship in the real competitive division, the Frat championship was going on a few courts down.

The crowd was nothing but Frat bro's in bra's and diapers. Everyone chanting and holes cut in the front of the diapers with their tiny penus' barely sticking out.

Anyways, the game comes down to the buzzer and the winning team hits a three and the crowd goes bonkers. At this point there are like 20 buckets of Gatorade that come out of nowhere. They just start dumping them on each other while singing Queen songs. People are slipping and falling on the court and pretty soon both teams and the entire crowd are butt naked sliding through it like a slip and slide. This went on for at least 30 minutes.

Turns out it was cum. All of it, and let me tell you, them boyz was having the time of their lives. Never seen a happier bunch of retards.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Gonna have to dig the shirt out of the archives after this. You know it’s my shirt and not Doug’s because my champion shirt doesn’t have an asterisk on it

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
If you think that is crazy, the year we won our back to back championship in the real competitive division, the Frat championship was going on a few courts down.

The crowd was nothing but Frat bro's in bra's and diapers. Everyone chanting and holes cut in the front of the diapers with their tiny penus' barely sticking out.

Anyways, the game comes down to the buzzer and the winning team hits a three and the crowd goes bonkers. At this point there are like 20 buckets of Gatorade that come out of nowhere. They just start dumping them on each other while singing Queen songs. People are slipping and falling on the court and pretty soon both teams and the entire crowd are butt naked sliding through it like a slip and slide. This went on for at least 30 minutes.

Turns out it was cum. All of it, and let me tell you, them boyz was having the time of their lives. Never seen a happier bunch of retards.
Jesus fuck how does a functioning mind come up with this? For some reason I laughed a little at the slip and slide part and woke up my wife

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
So even though we got upset in the finals due to our big guy getting 3 fouls in the first two minutes, @Dolomitey and I were both starters on the #2 ranked all-university team my last year of school. We played in the social league but they still did a top ten for all teams, and we were ranked in the top 3 that whole year.

so I will be filing charges against Doug in OCC, because there was absolutely ZERO dick sucking until we got back home.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
So even though we got upset in the finals due to our big guy getting 3 fouls in the first two minutes, @Dolomitey and I were both starters on the #2 ranked all-university team my last year of school. We played in the social league but they still did a top ten for all teams, and we were ranked in the top 3 that whole year.

so I will be filing charges against Doug in OCC, because there was absolutely ZERO dick sucking until we got back home.
You guys may have been that classy but I still believe Doug

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Does Potter take any 3s that aren’t directly at the top of the key?

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Gonna have to dig the shirt out of the archives after this. You know it’s my shirt and not Doug’s because my champion shirt doesn’t have an asterisk on it
Holy shit. In the pantheon of pathetic, embarrassing shit posted on this board in the last two decades...bragging and arguing over the validity of intramural titles has to be top 5

Holy Shit

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Holy shit. In the pantheon of pathetic, embarrassing shit posted on this board in the last two decades...bragging and arguing over the validity of intramural titles has to be top 5

Holy Shit
You new here?

coff

Busker
Reaction score
I mean, I don’t know if a flagrant was warranted, but that is the rule. At minimum it should be a double foul, though. And there are always going to be some calls like the 5th one on Trice all throughout the game. There wasn’t much there, but there wasn’t much there earlier when Murray blocked that guy from behind and they called Garza with the body. It happens. Maybe they should have given the ball to them on that deflection, but that’s about it. Fuck ‘em. That’s a solid way to end the regular season. Hope for the best for Wieskamp and let’s roll.
Yeah, but that was really about the 10th on Trice, they just failed to call the previous ones.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
As @L. Wade Childress correctly pointed out, the reason that Wieskamp rolled his ankle was no accident, it is because officials allow the holding and grabbing and flopping.

Wahl is hand checking and face guarding Wieskamp the whole time. Wieskamp goes to drive on him and Whal flops and slides his legs out under Wieskamp and causes him to roll his ankle.
It's at the 5:26-5:28 mark of this vid. The league should be able to suspend someone for this.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
Joe T was really good again as well. Promising. If he can get more consistent with his mid range 10-12 footer, that would be swell. Woolridge was deadly there and he could get there whenever he wanted to. Joe can too, he just doesn't make the shot consistently enough or does something boneheaded too often.

The Dad

Reaction score
The fuck are you guys looking at? I fucking hate Wisconsin but that dude was in good position and overplaying Joe’s right. That was a freak injury and wouldn’t have happened if Joe didn’t try to force a drive into a well established defender.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Yep, those dirty fucks are taught that. That was no ordinary flop trying to draw a charge, he intentionally throws his legs/feet out under him and causes him to step on his foot and roll his ankle. The way his legs came out was not a natural basketball play.

douglasbader

Reaction score
The fuck are you guys looking at? I fucking hate Wisconsin but that dude was in good position and overplaying Joe’s right. That was a freak injury and wouldn’t have happened if Joe didn’t try to force a drive into a well established defender.
Lol. Watch his right leg/foot. Mid-flop he is throwing that out under Wieskamp.

douglasbader

Reaction score
You might have some sort of a point if Iowa was known for dirty play or if Woodbury was a 6'8'' wing forward and not a 7'1'' clod.

Wisconsin has a history of this shit. Their entire team does it and has done it for years. They are coached this way.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I dunno. It looks like it in slow motion, but I’d rather hang that piece of shit for his nut punching and constant hook and holds.

The Dad

Reaction score
Freak injury. Neither of those two had any control over their bodies in that moment. Joe tried to cross into an overplay with no plan B. Immediately lost control of his body and the ball when he realized his mistake.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
To intentionally sprain an opponent's ankle, of course not. That's Neo level shit.

Does he have enough body control to flail and make sure he's not the only player hitting the court, yeah.
To clarify, yes - I don't think that he was intentionally trying to get his foot specifically under the foot to cause an injury. I just think he felt himself going down so he threw his leg out to try to trip up/slow down Wieskamp too.

The Dad

Reaction score
To intentionally sprain an opponent's ankle, of course not. That's Neo level shit.

Does he have enough body control to flail and make sure he's not the only player hitting the court, yeah.
I don’t disagree. Joe lost control and balance before they even made contact though.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Freak injury. Neither of those two had any control over their bodies in that moment. Joe tried to cross into an overplay with no plan B. Immediately lost control of his body and the ball when he realized his mistake.
You seem to think the argument here is that Whal is some sort of sniper and has such control that he intentionally locked in on Joe's ankle and sprained it.

That isn't what is being said here. What is being said that Wisconsin has a certain style of play where they do extra bullshit that increases the chances of someone getting hurt, and that is exactly what happened. They do shit like flop and kick a leg out, hook and hold and pull you to the ground, grab your shoulder on the way down from a layup. Step a little too close under a shooter.

It all leads to a "freak" injury becoming a little less of a freak occurrence.

The Dad

Reaction score
You seem to think the argument here is that Whal is some sort of sniper and has such control that he intentionally locked in on Joe's ankle and sprained it.

That isn't what is being said here. What is being said that Wisconsin has a certain style of play where they do extra bullshit that increases the chances of someone getting hurt, and that is exactly what happened. They do shit like flop and kick a leg out, hook and hold and pull you to the ground, grab your shoulder on the way down from a layup. Step a little too close under a shooter.

It all leads to a "freak" injury becoming a little less of a freak occurrence.
I’m saying none of that would have happened if Joe didn’t make a poor decision and immediately go flailing across the floor.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
LOL, no kidding. Prime example of how absurdly dumb halo can be.