Battle of the Douchebags: the Dougie v Fabard challenge

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score
Let’s have some fun.

I was WRONG!! earlier when I said Petras had played his last snap at Iowa, but I do think he has now. This has reached the Rudock level of untenable to go further. The difference is they don't currently have a Beathard in the wings, but even knowing that it simply can't continue on like this into next season.

Spencer is a nice kid, but he has graduated and it is clear he at best is a below average QB that they don't have a whole lot of faith in. I would guess in the next few weeks that the conversation will be had that it is better for everyone to go their separate ways.

If they don't, every single question in spring ball and summer camp and leading up to the first game will all be centered around this topic and it will become toxic to everything.

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score
To me, that means Dougie is predicting that Peaches won’t start another game at Iowa. I say he (tragically) will.

I propose a bet with Haloites set the stakes, with the most amusing suggestion being accepted.

Let’s do this!

Last edited:

TAIhawk

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
To me, that means Dougie is predicting that Peaches won’t start another game at Iowa. I say he (tragically) will.

I propose a bet with Haloites string the stakes, with the most amusing suggestion being accepted.

Let’s do this!
Loser has to sign up for and take the SAT, then share the results publicly on Halo

ddevries

Loved and Defended Kirk's Son Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Loser has to watch every Petras pass of his Iowa career and write a nice comment about each play.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Loser has to watch every Petras pass of his Iowa career and write a nice comment about each play.
“On this pass Brian schemed three guys wide open. This WR here was set up for a walk in score. Spencer tried his best. Great play call”

Last edited:

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
This thread will disappear after 4 days, will be bumped in 9 months and nothing will come of it

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Loser attends at least 3 days (minimum 8 hours) of the 2023 Iowa State Fair, including main stage acts in their totality, and eats at least 3 giant corndogs with photographic evidence posted on Hales.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Not the same, but I've been mixing candy corn with crunchy Jif, and it is fantastic. Eat straight or as a sandwich.
Also:

Bananas suck.
Eggs are great.
Liver is great.
Celery, good. Celery juice, better.
Broccoli/Cauliflower good, better raw than cooked.
Dark Chocolate is disgusting.
Heinz 57 Sauce belongs on pork chops and steak. A-1 should be be banned.
Bleu cheese. Awful.
White meat chicken/turkey > dark meat (but chicken thighs are very good).
Black coffee, great.
Sweetener/Creamer in coffee: Fuck you.

I may or may not add more to this post as I deem appropriate.
You have the palate of a 5 year old.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I find “nub” to be a great word. I’ve applied it as a descriptor to many things.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I’d go with 3/4 of that progression