Battle of the Douchebags: the Dougie v Fabard challenge

howler

Totally Not a Spartan Fan
Reaction score
I still owe doug a hundy for the Ellingson transfer.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Who do you think pays his membership dues?

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
Not the same, but I've been mixing candy corn with crunchy Jif, and it is fantastic. Eat straight or as a sandwich.
I don't get it, how did this happen? Like the first time, was there an accidental spill? Just sitting next to each other on the counter and got a shrug and try?

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
I don't get it, how did this happen? Like the first time, was there an accidental spill? Just sitting next to each other on the counter and got a shrug and try?
Think Reeses peanut butter cups. Same principle.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
I mean candy corn and peanuts mixed are good, but a sandwich- not so much

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Yea I can see the candy corn and peanut butter but this sandwich business has me skeptical

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
If that’s FAB, he’s not a fat fuck at all, and also very attractive for a man.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
I'm not sure that face matches the high pitched, squirrelly voice.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
This man may be fair but he does not seem balanced.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
FAB is a big boy, right? I always envision him as a thick gentleman

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
Soon this will be flying proudly of the front of Dougie’s home.

Either those doors are huge or that dude is tiny. I've been led to believe 'ol fabby is a sizeable dude, or maybe that pull-up pic wasn't him either?

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score
Doug’s a good sport and a man of his word. In the heat of the moment he said something stupid so I challenged him to a dumb bet and he admirably accepted, against his better judgment.

So, if Peaches starts a game next year he has to buy and display at HBAM flag for a week on the front of his house and another week over his Gunite! pool. If he doesn’t I have to do the same.

If we are being honest, the loser will just buy the fucking flag, slap it on the front of the house for a minute, take a pic for “proof”, take it to the back yard, repeat the process, wipe his ass with it and throw it in the garbage. In an out in ten minutes but still “compliant”.

But still, for me, having him hit the checkout button to buy that thing will slightly soften the blow of having to watch that faggot QB the Hawks.

I hope I lose, but it’s a less than horrible hedging strategy.

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score
BTW, I’m not going to lose this bet, but I’ve already been in negotiations with McGee regarding a very special flag unveiling should that happen. And by “negotiations”, I mean yeah she’ll almost certainly do it, though her perkiness has declined and it may be anti-climatic.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
BTW, I’m not going to lose this bet, but I’ve already been in negotiations with McGee regarding a very special flag unveiling should that happen. And by “negotiations”, I mean yeah she’ll almost certainly do it, though her perkiness has declined and it may be anti-climatic.
Nope it will not be disappointing. I assure you.

Reaction score
?

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Doug’s a good sport and a man of his word. In the heat of the moment he said something stupid so I challenged him to a dumb bet and he admirably accepted, against his better judgment.

So, if Peaches starts a game next year he has to buy and display at HBAM flag for a week on the front of his house and another week over his Gunite! pool. If he doesn’t I have to do the same.

If we are being honest, the loser will just buy the fucking flag, slap it on the front of the house for a minute, take a pic for “proof”, take it to the back yard, repeat the process, wipe his ass with it and throw it in the garbage. In an out in ten minutes but still “compliant”.

But still, for me, having him hit the checkout button to buy that thing will slightly soften the blow of having to watch that faggot QB the Hawks.

I hope I lose, but it’s a less than horrible hedging strategy.
Wow. Real "heads I win, tails you lose" sort of situation here for 'ol Dougie.