Game Thread Beat Tennessee

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
Listening to the pregame show on the way home, and Ed was talking about how they need to let CJ throw the ball down field and not run the option like they have in the past. Ed would fit in well here.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
So long as booze and titties are not involved, Ed is a non-dumbfuck

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
"Kirk's always been good with bowl preparation."

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The Parker play was the most embarrassing in the last 20+ years. Should be Not Top 10 for a while.

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score
Not a surprise on any level. They would have been better off going to San Francisco or even Nashville for travel.

I looked at going, but Jacksonville is one of the worst places to fly with nothing under $500 out of Texas and could have gone to San Francisco for under $200.

Even if it was free to go, I wouldn't take a ticket to this one to go watch Rudock start a game called by Greg Davis.
I wouldn't go even if it was free, but I looked at going and checked out air prices.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Not a surprise on any level. They would have been better off going to San Francisco or even Nashville for travel.

I looked at going, but Jacksonville is one of the worst places to fly with nothing under $500 out of Texas and could have gone to San Francisco for under $200.

Even if it was free to go, I wouldn't take a ticket to this one to go watch Rudock start a game called by Greg Davis.
I wouldn't go even if it was free, but I looked at going and checked out air prices.
How is that money line?