Brian Ferentz named Offensive Coordinator

Reaction score
Or maybe just tell recruits what's really going on and to stfu about it?
I am guessing "national search" is pretty standard and they can tell recruits whatever they need to.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
Does "national search" suggest there is no immediate plan to move other coaches around, like Morgan to OL? Wouldn't they want to announce such a move, as much as possible, w/ signing day approaching? Or maybe just tell recruits what's really going on and to stfu about it?
I don't think that means they won't necessarily move people around. It seems that the standard procedure now is to advertise generic "Football Coach" without any specific position listing so they can move them around at will. I'm sure that's why they were able to make Brian the OC without waiting the two weeks for the job to be advertised. They'll hire three (or four if the rule changes) coaches now and plug them in as they see fit.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
Lot of guys on tos starting to get pretty salty about the chances of Oliver Martin committing...

My guess is the class ends with a flurry.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Lot of guys on tos starting to get pretty salty about the chances of Oliver Martin committing...

My guess is the class ends with a flurry.
Didn't Blair say something about Martin leaning ND?

NChawker

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
On the now closed hawkeyenation forum, someone posted Iowa's offensive ranking among D1 teams for KFs tenure. It was very dim. First KoK lots of years of data points, rarely finished in the top half. Next GDGD, same but worse, and now Brian. in spite of the banner games against OSU and USC, the rankings continued to fall relative to other programs.

So if you find yourself frustrated watching Iowa play, there is a good reason for it.

Somehow they still win 8 + games per year. Just think if they had an average to above average offense!

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
On the now closed hawkeyenation forum, someone posted Iowa's offensive ranking among D1 teams for KFs tenure. It was very dim. First KoK lots of years of data points, rarely finished in the top half. Next GDGD, same but worse, and now Brian. in spite of the banner games against OSU and USC, the rankings continued to fall relative to other programs.

So if you find yourself frustrated watching Iowa play, there is a good reason for it.

Somehow they still win 8 + games per year. Just think if they had an average to above average offense!
Eat shit, you dumbfuck n00b.