Caitlin Clark Highlight / Absurd Stats Thread NOT OMNIBUS WBB!!!!

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
She is the most exciting women’s player I’ve ever seen at Iowa. AINEC!

Pinehawk

Regina Douche
Reaction score
She’s an amazing player. I never would have guessed she’d be this good. And, as a freshman? Incredible.
She puts up big numbers, and adds some style and creativity, while hitting big shots.
Hope they can make a run in the tournament.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
@BBK with a TH-esque dedication to bowing in this thread. Gotta admire the commitment.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
I'd change my last name if it were Massengill.

Reactions: BBK

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Total domination by the Hawks. Take down the #4 seed 86-72. Game wasn't as close as the score....lots of garbage time points for Kentucky.

Reaction score
My buddy wishes Clark played for the men’s team. The little respect I had left for him (didn’t think Oregon was more athletic in the backcourt than Iowa) is completely gone. Dumbass.

• GFY
Reactions: BBK

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Did they just suggest that woman is built like a tight end

seems right

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
As good as Gustafson and Garza were, they aren't even going to be in the realm nationally where Clark is going. She's going to hit full female superstar level because of how she plays and isn't a lumbering big.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
As good as Gustafson and Garza were, they aren't even going to be in the realm nationally where Clark is going. She's going to hit full female superstar level because of how she plays and isn't a lumbering big.
iowa is ready to take advantage as well. Perfect time to have a female superstar.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Being a really good guard is a huge advantage vs being a really good post. You already have the ball in your hands vs depending your teammates to hit you in the right spots.