Can Fran get Moss back on his game this season?

Slidewilly

Independent centrist moderate
Reaction score
He was playing extremely well for a while, particularly on offense. It's hard to recall a player whose game dropped off as dramatically as his has. I'm glad Fran keeps starting him, if he catches fire you can ride with him, but if he doesn't you have to yank him. I like the kid and hope he can get it together again--it would certainly make Iowa harder to guard in the tournaments.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Moss is what he is. Will have a stretch where he’s on fire again. But he hit like 13-16 3’s in one stretch. He was going to regress to the mean.

Reaction score
He'll be fine. Like Dakich said, he was playing too fast from the jump. Two straight bad games and 3 out of 4 bad for him but he was great at Minnesota and vs. Illinois, solid at PSU. Ebbs and flows.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
He was playing extremely well for a while, particularly on offense. It's hard to recall a player whose game dropped off as dramatically as his has. I'm glad Fran keeps starting him, if he catches fire you can ride with him, but if he doesn't you have to yank him. I like the kid and hope he can get it together again--it would certainly make Iowa harder to guard in the tournaments.
It all depends if Fran can convince him to download the Hawkeye Lights app to his android device.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Knew the Dougbow was coming.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Fran has sat moss for long stretches when he shouldn’t have.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I wasn’t specifically talking about tonight but the last few games he has sat for long periods of time. Everyone was sucking frans dick for letting moss play through some issues but that has gone away the last few games

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
moss is moss. he's up, he's down, he looks great for a few games, he looks moronic for a few games.

doug was right -- weiskamp and connor have made a huge difference. if dumb moss shows up, you still have weiskamp on the wing and you can use connor at pg and slide bohannon off the ball.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
This IS Moss's game.

True. It's all part of the plan. He's really just fucking with the rest of the Big Ten -- lay low for a few games, let them forget about you when they go over film, then drop 15-20. Like a fox (hawks).