Check the latest FCS polls...

Reaction score
Damn you....

This is NEWS on the Hawkeye Board......

aarrgghh

Reaction score
How does Montana get the most first-place votes and end up third? Am I missing something?

Oh, mad props to UNI. They're doing really well this season.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
BrAd Hominem said:
How does Montana get the most first-place votes and end up third? Am I missing something?

Oh, mad props to UNI. They're doing really well this season.
The first place votes aren't that meaningful. You get 25 points for first, 1 point for 25th...so that means that a lot of voters are ranking Montana really low, and keeping their point total lower.

Toon Hawkeye

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
FM said:
Damn you....

aarrgghh
You complained incessantly until you got a bloody Panther board, and now you want to post every UNI-related item on the main board?

UNI needs to lose just to get their fanbase grounded a bit. I thought UI fans were bad between January and September 2005...

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Toon Hawkeye said:
FM said:
Damn you....

aarrgghh
You complained incessantly until you got a bloody Panther board, and now you want to post every UNI-related item on the main board?

UNI needs to lose just to get their fanbase grounded a bit. I thought UI fans were bad between January and September 2005...
Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Reaction score
Toon Hawkeye said:
FM said:
Damn you....

aarrgghh

I 'complained' incessantly? LOL....you'll have to speak to management.

It was newsworthy....and a way to drive real college football fans this way....

Reaction score
newsbreaker said:
Toon Hawkeye said:
FM said:
Damn you....

aarrgghh

Jealousy is an ugly thing.
Amen, brother.