Favorite play as Kirk being coach

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
I did a military press of a 210 pound man in the stands after this, and then immediately realized it was more adrenaline than my actual ability to lift that much.
I was super emotional after this game. My father and I were going through the roller coaster that was the 4th quarter. It's the only game he and I have ever watched together from the stands.

I get choked up a little bit every time I see that play.

Reaction score
I was super emotional after this game. My father and I were going through the roller coaster that was the 4th quarter. It's the only game he and I have ever watched together from the stands.

I get choked up a little bit every time I see that play.
Those are memories that we all love

thrawn

Reaction score
Sucks his hamstring exploded. Could have been a great player:

He was sort of weird as a runner, kind of a long strider, but he was also big enough that he could do well on the first man on screens and hitches. Not sure who Iowa has had that was most similar.

Reaction score
Lewis putting the cherry on top of an ass-whipping by trucking some Michigan DB.

Maybe not as good of a play as many already mentioned, but that really solidified that team as a Big 10 contender.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
He was sort of weird as a runner, kind of a long strider, but he was also big enough that he could do well on the first man on screens and hitches. Not sure who Iowa has had that was most similar.
He was much more natural strider than Calvin Davis ever was. Davis was fast as hell but didn’t have football speed at all.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Lewis putting the cherry on top of an ass-whipping by trucking some Michigan DB.

Maybe not as good of a play as many already mentioned, but that really solidified that team as a Big 10 contender.
His run against Minnesota that year was awesome. Was right after Marc Jones said he was working Minnesota like a part time job.

thrawn

Reaction score

L. Wade Childress

Is Texting Right Now
Reaction score
I had to think about this for a few days but it might be the Sash to Hyde lateral pick 6.

the pure emotion of sash after that play with no helmet is what it’s all about.