**Illinois vs. Iowa Basketball - 2/2/20 - Noon - FS1**

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

Watches the video & dougie totally misrepresents the footage. Dougie alleges that one guy goes rogue coming out of the huddle. LOL. Illinois is still full court pressing, denying the entry, & trapping (with Underwood completely engaged & conducting) in a game that is completely over.

LOL...peak dougie.
I feel bad for you. You should be embarrassed.

Also, notice how nobody is agreeing with you? Notice how this vast conspiracy of THEY WERE UNDER ORDERS!!!! is silly and absurd?

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
I feel bad for you. You should be embarrassed.

Also, notice how nobody is agreeing with you? Notice how this vast conspiracy of THEY WERE UNDER ORDERS!!!! is silly and absurd?
1580759798205.png

Don't confuse people being weary of arguing about an unimportant distinction with you...with no one agreeing with me.

But honestly, even after 4 pages, I don't think you're nuanced enough to correctly state my position. I don't think Underwood sent them back out there with hard instructions to keep fouling...but he did send them back out there to pressure, deny, & trap...which under the circumstances was just as dumb. That was asking for trouble.

MikeyJoe

Has a Big Head
Reaction score
I think his arms are the same diameter as those Busch Lite cans.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
Illinois was on a 7 game winning streak coming into Iowa. I think yesterday is the start of a 5 game losing streak for them and they come crashing back to earth. These are their next 4 games.

Maryland
Michigan State
@Rutgers
@Penn State

Reactions: BBK

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I’m not sure Maryland is tough enough to win in Champaign and Michigan State has been equally shitty on the road.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
I’m not sure Maryland is tough enough to win in Champaign and Michigan State has been equally shitty on the road.
Illinois was riding a wave of lucky bullshit. 5-0 in coin flip games during that 7 game streak. Going to even out for them in a big way.

Fuck em, Camel. Fuck em!

Reaction score
4:50 into the video

“He (?) went over to block a shot on Pemsl, who hasn’t scored in a month, he went over to block his shot and we were going to let him shoot forever...”

That made me laugh but also cringe at Underwood. That guy is a dick that has no self awareness. We're the only ones that can makes fun of the lesbian that can't shoot god damnit.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
Illinois was on a 7 game winning streak coming into Iowa. I think yesterday is the start of a 5 game losing streak for them and they come crashing back to earth. These are their next 4 games.

Maryland
Michigan State
@Rutgers
@Penn State
Boom. They have lost 4 in a row and likely going to lose to Penn State for 5 in a row.