**Illinois vs. Iowa Basketball - 2/2/20 - Noon - FS1**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear Fran’s presser. I hope he doesn’t hold back. It looked like one of their coaches pushed Frederick or Weiskamp after Fran told them to get fucked
That was an Iowa coach.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty easy to see what happened there now after watching it again. Connor fakes throwing a bow because Illinois is fouling like idiots and the ref won't call anything. The fat Illini coach yells "that's bullshit at Connor" and then yells it at Fran.

Fran tells him to fuck off and get the fuck out.

Lolz

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Underwood & their style of play just seems bad for the big ten in general, i was really bummed to see their recent winning streak. Always love beating the illini.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Is the radio the only spot for postgame? Will we get underwood and Fran at the media?

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
It it so refreshing to see an Iowa team that is actually physically and mentally tough after so many years of being a bunch of fucking pussies.

CM, CJ, Pemsl, Joe T., and Garza are about as tough as they get in the B10.

douglasbader

Reaction score
As I said in the end of chat, the national guys are starting to tweet this incident out and most of the comments are about Fran being a jerk.

Stupid, but easy to predict that is what the casual fan response will be outside of Iowa.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
As I said in the end of chat, the national guys are starting to tweet this incident out and most of the comments are about Fran being a jerk.

Stupid, but easy to predict that is what the casual fan response will be outside of Iowa.
Fuck them and fuck any national perception. Frans postgame presser will help the narrative if he does it right.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Lol at the narrative being they were upset at the dunk. That happened minutes before. There was a make by Illinois and a timeout before any of this.

They were pissed at Connor shoving Ayo.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
What a bunch of snowflakes if they were truly pissed about the dunk. I've seen that happen to Iowa dozens of times when the other team is up and they break Iowa's press. It happens. It sucks when you're a fan, but the other team is smart to take the quick points.