**Indiana at Iowa 01-05-2023, 8:00 PM- FS1 and “Yay in Butt” Thread**

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Halo wanted Fran to recruit quick guards. Now Iowa's best lineup is with the quick guards on the bench.
What is your point? Are you suggesting quickness isn’t helpful in building a successful team? Too much quickness is in some way detrimental? Tony was benched because he was playing like shit and being a bitch. Do you think his quickness caused that? Slow guys are immune to playing like shit?

Unless you are blind, it’s been clear that Fran tends to undervalue athleticism at the guard position. A big part of Iowa’s defensive struggles historically were due to Iowa’s inability to keep opposing point guards out of the lane.

Last edited:

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
He doesn’t under value it. He just can’t recruit it.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Earlier in the year Ulis was one of the better rebounders on the team. He was also scoring 6-10 points a game. Then he got injured and missed the Wisconsin game. He hasn’t looked the same since. Last night on the bench he kept using that massage thing on his quad.

He’s not a great player but his injury has made him worse.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Earlier in the year Ulis was one of the better rebounders on the team. He was also scoring 6-10 points a game. Then he got injured and missed the Wisconsin game. He hasn’t looked the same since. Last night on the bench he kept using that massage thing on his quad.

He’s not a great player but his injury has made him worse.
At least he has not hit any cops since the injury

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Obviously Fran sees him every day, but does anyone else think Mulvey has looked surprisingly comfortable when he’s in the game? I would like to see more of him.

maybe he ends up being like a long line of Wisconsin guys where they basically wanted him to get comfortable for two years because he needed so much development, but by year three he was ready to be a scoring option.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Obviously Murray playing 40 minutes a game is not sustainable, especially if they’re going to leave him at the top of the press the entire game. I’d be air balling FTs too.

Figure it out gif right @AZmess?
This was triggering me too. No reason to have Kris use up any more energy than needed since he is relied on to do everything else. It's just going to lead to lazy fouls and we all know the great thought Fran puts into how to handle players in foul trouble.

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Obviously Fran sees him every day, but does anyone else think Mulvey has looked surprisingly comfortable when he’s in the game? I would like to see more of him.

maybe he ends up being like a long line of Wisconsin guys where they basically wanted him to get comfortable for two years because he needed so much development, but by year three he was ready to be a scoring option.
He’s looked fine during his limited minutes. Unless the matchup is horrible for him, he should get a few more minutes.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I don’t want Kris playing 40 minutes either but you ride your horses. Play 8, win with 7.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
I don’t want Kris playing 40 minutes either but you ride your horses. Play 8, win with 7.
Since the team isn't going to the NCAA tournament you might as well allow Kris to showcase his skills for the NBA in 40 minutes a game during conference play.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Kris doesn’t ever physically look tired either. Sure he airballed that free throw but still had legs for some second half 3s and runs to the rim. I really liked his game last night. I know I complained just last week after the Nebrantska game about him settling for jumpers but he attacked better the last couple games.

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Scheduled tos every 4 minutes plus they play only 1 or 2 games a week. 40 a game is harder simply because of fouls. I called rebraca a bitch basically all last season but he has been pretty good and playing needed big minutes. some big rebounds down the stretch where they were 1 and done every miss.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score

Again, I think his development needs to be looked at slightly differently, based on age/health when he got here. So I’m not writing him off yet. But he’s going to need to put in some Luka-like work to get there. Could he become a serviceable to good player, sure.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
D is 29 now. No spring chicken.

I haven't balled her in like 3 years. Wonder if she still puts coke in her asshole before anal
Back to the most important part of this thread- does D do this to desensitize her sensitive butthole or does the coke hit you faster by using the butt?

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
I think you’re going to see Josh Dix get a lot more minutes moving forward

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Back to the most important part of this thread- does D do this to desensitize her sensitive butthole or does the coke hit you faster by using the butt?
Also, you’ll likely experience stronger effects of the drug if you booty bump (than if, for example, you swallow your drugs).

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
I believe the answer would be both. The yay would act as a local anesthetic on the butthole and would also be absorbed quickly. The kids call this boofing.

coff

Busker
Reaction score
The worst part of the officiating was that Trayce was able to do whatever he wanted and got every fucking call like he was Jordan. Both ends. The last two looked so soft down there and I still can’t figure out how they didn’t call goaltending on his 3 point play. I thought Fran was getting run on that one after the huddle.
The no basket interference call was the worst.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Doug says Rabraca is one of the biggest problems for this team.

One of the dumbest hot takes ever.
Rebraca is an all conference power forward. Fran can't recruit...so you know the rest.