Reaction score
If we win Sunday, the only scenario we don’t get a double bye:
-Michigan wins at Illinois and at Indiana
-Maryland wins at OSU and vs. PSU
-Northwestern beats PSU and at Rutgers

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Tony Perkins looked like a dead man walking earlier this year, but his attitude never changed. The guy was engaged all along even when it was clear he was frustrated in himself. Look at him now. Near triple doubles in each of the last two games. He carries himself in a manner I wish all players did. Ya love to see it.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
That’s happened many times with no call. Supposed to only be taunting an opponent or bench I thought. Never seen that. Shhhhing the crowd happens nightly.
Yep. But Sandfart was pretty aggressive about it. I would think they don’t call that if the game is close

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
Tony Perkins looked like a dead man walking earlier this year, but his attitude never changed. The guy was engaged all along even when it was clear he was frustrated in himself. Look at him now. Near triple doubles in each of the last two games. He carries himself in a manner I wish all players did. Ya love to see it.
I think Tony is my favourite player on the squad. Really happy for him.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Iowa skull fucks a ranked opponent on the road for a quad 1 win and these dick breaths are “out” because of the “culture”. :roll::roll::roll:
there is literally no better culture on earth than rich arrogant rich white kids who can back shit up.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Indiana might have been the rapiest bunch of rapers I’ve seen this year and the Hawks still blew the doors off. It was a thing of beauty. Indiana had hands on our guys all night long, which was bullshit and they deserved to get buttfucked.

Iowa missed two front ends, several layups (Ulis and sandfart each had one in particular) and some really dumb turnovers (Patrick especially), and still put up 90 and won by 20+.

Keep swinging those massive dongs, hawks. Lead us to the second weekend.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I can’t figure out how Ulis misses so many layups.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
I really dislike Patrick at the moment.
He's clearly a bit lost. He doesn't know what his role is. He just wanders with the ball and dribbles aimlessly. It kills the flow when he gets into his dribble/drive move.