**Indiana vs. Iowa Basketball Thread - 1/13/22 - 8:00pm - FS1**

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
Toussant looks like he’s playing on a junior high lunchroom floor or at a church.
That’s EXACTLY what it is. His sliding all over, but also his little reach around tip steal thing he does. That’s a lunchroom floor move.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Toussaint played great. Just relentless energy.

Every team hates Conner. I was hoping they would focus on him in the handshake line.

I don't understand why Ulis was in so late.

Great win. Gutty.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Kris and Keegan do the jersey swap gag tonight??

In all seriousness though, great game from Kris in this one.

And for all the shit he deserves on most nights, let's hear it for Connor Fucking McCaffery! Really brought the energy tonight along with a few key takeaways and an actual 3 make in the first half - and even more importantly, didn't let the make go to his head and refrained from trying to shoot his team out of a W.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I think I’ve reached the point where the defense doesn’t even make me mad, it just makes me laugh.

At this point pick 2 of Ulis, Toussaint, bohannon and Perkins as starters. Then go with Patrick and the Murray’s. Sure Patrick is awkward, but Rebraca is just fake size at this point. You might as well get as much length on the floor as possible.

Also time to end the Sandfort minutes. If you’re getting your ass kicked and trying to see if someone will provide a spark, sure toss him out there. But designating 90 seconds around the 4 minute mark of the first half for him in a close game is just idiotic.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Kris is going to be awesome next year
If he is given the opportunity it could be this year. I could be making this up but he seems to play alot of his minutes with Keegan off the floor and is the only one willing to be aggressive. It would be nice to see him on the floor as a second option more and see what he can do when Keegan gets all the attention. He seems to be a good cutter and offensive rebounder.

Last edited:

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
This game was a must win and they got it. Need to likely win the next 3 in a row and then split with Purdue/Ohio State and hopefully take care of Penn State a second time.

That would put them at 16-6 (6-5) going into the back half of the Big Ten schedule. I see at least 4 losses after that, but would get them to 21-11 (11-9) and be enough to lock an NCAA bid.

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
Minnesota had no depth and just lost one of their best players. They should be able to press the shit out of them and wear them down.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
This game was a must win and they got it. Need to likely win the next 3 in a row and then split with Purdue/Ohio State and hopefully take care of Penn State a second time.

That would put them at 16-6 (6-5) going into the back half of the Big Ten schedule. I see at least 4 losses after that, but would get them to 21-11 (11-9) and be enough to lock an NCAA bid.
17-5, 7-4

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score

2 of those 3 are on the road and while neither of the teams are great, we should realistically just be hoping for a split. Big Ten refs.

We have a better chance of beating Purdue at home than winning those two road games. By a lot.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

here are 50 independent things that must happen, but if they do, we are making the tournament!!!

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
2 of those 3 are on the road and while neither of the teams are great, we should realistically just be hoping for a split. Big Ten refs.

We have a better chance of beating Purdue at home than winning those two road games. By a lot.
Disagree, and it isn't about "hoping". If they are going to make the tourney they need the next 3 games.

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
Disagree, and it isn't about "hoping". If they are going to make the tourney they need the next 3 games.
If they would have lost tonight that was probably true. But that makes no sense since they won.