**Indiana vs. Iowa Basketball Thread - 1/13/22 - 8:00pm - FS1**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I'm not sure what some of you were seeing the other night with Ogundele. Two awful shot attempts -both blocked. Zero rebounds and a weak foul for a three point play. I think that might qualify as hurting the team.
He took up space and made their big guys work harder. That's about it. That is all they needed him to do.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Favorite play was Toussaint trying to guard the 7-0, 260 forward and drawing the offensive foul.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!!!!!

Reactions: BBK

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I'm not sure what some of you were seeing the other night with Ogundele. Two awful shot attempts -both blocked. Zero rebounds and a weak foul for a three point play. I think that might qualify as hurting the team.
It isn’t like Ogundele is taking minutes from Luka Garza though. I think it’s fair to want to see what can possibly be gained by giving some of Rebraca’s minutes to Ogundele. In limited minutes he has worked hard and given good effort on defense. It’s obvious that his offensive skill set isn’t there yet, but he’s got size that this team can use and shockingly will probably get better with experience

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Let's just hope we see both Murrays on the floor for 30min a game. Kris doesn't need to start, perhaps, but get them both out there. You've got two Ferraris. Let 'em run.
The Minnesota game shows why it's important for Kris to start. With Fran's line changes, you can't get to 30 minutes when the starters play the first 9 or 10 minutes of each half. And if the whole unit gets the quick hook then you end up at 11.