**Iowa at Rutgers - 2/16/19 - 5 pm - FS1**

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
I will tune my television to the appropriate channel and hope this game turns out in Iowa's favor.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I will tune my television to the appropriate channel and hope this game turns out in Iowa's favor.
I too will be doing that.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
go to Jersey for the game, stay for the nuclear waste.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
I will not be tuning in. But will be more than likely checking in to chat periodically with hopes that it is going well!

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I will not be tuning in. But will be more than likely checking in to chat periodically with hopes that it is going well!
See you at half time. My poor add will pry be streaming and be minutes behind. Sad!

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Lotta excitement for this one

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Arena is sold out and Rutgers plays about as hard as anyone in the conference. Omoruyi has a dislocated knee cap but is still playing and playing as well as any big in the confernce.

I know people are expecting a win but this is a lot tougher game than most thought it would be at this point.

Bob

Reaction score
They play very good D but generally haven't been able to score and only have a couple guys getting regular minutes who can shoot. Hopefully we go zone early and stick with it, otherwise Omoruyi is probably going to give Garza and Cook a lot of problems.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
They play very good D but generally haven't been able to score and only have a couple guys getting regular minutes who can shoot. Hopefully we go zone early and stick with it, otherwise Omoruyi is probably going to give Garza and Cook a lot of problems.
I look forward to watching them shoot 80% from 3 tonight

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
God damnit

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Yeah we’ve heard this before pretty much every game and shooting numbers don’t seem relevant against Iowa’s defense. After posting 79 against Iowa, NW went back to barely getting 50 against Rutgers.

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
My schizophrenic view of this program has reached a new apogee. I now feel this is a team of destiny and there is no way we lose tonight. No way.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Iowa by a half dozen. Garza has a double-double.

Bob

Reaction score
Well Rutgers has like a top 40 defense.

I don't think we're going to shut anyone down, just saying I'd rather live with them taking 3s than try to play them man to man and watch their best player light up our awful interior defense

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ll take Iowa by two dozen minus half of that

KitKatApples

Reaction score
I don't come here to do math you assholes

Reaction score
On the season they're 178th on offense, 44th on defense. In the league they're 11th on offense and 12th on defense. They're right there with Maryland for best rebounding teams in the conference. 4th in OR%, 3rd in DR%. Below average in conference in the other four factors. They're 10th in 3P% but even worse from 2 (12th and from the line (13th). They shoot the second fewest 3's in the league and have the lowest assist rate.

Their offense has had some good games in the Big Ten though. Over 1 PPP vs. MSU, at Wisconsin, twice vs. OSU at Illinois and vs. Nebrantska. When they're good they still don't shoot really well. Their success is from shot volume, not turning it over and getting a bunch of offensive boards while getting to the line.

Their defense allows opponents to attempt the 4th most 3's and gives up the 2nd worst percentage. Decent interior defense, great rebounding, average in foul rate, second worst in forcing turnovers.

They'll have a full house and probably a lot of energy early. Our rebounding has been average overall but very inconsistent for no real rhyme or reason. Calls inside will be very important if Omoruyi gets in foul trouble or Garza/Cook, especially if Baer is out. They have no one who has been good offensively in the Big Ten really but neither did Northwestern then Law, Turner and Taylor all had days. Baker is probably most dangerous to go off and have a huge game.

KitKatApples

Reaction score
If any of you Butt fuck fags are in the metro I’m at shortys watchin this shit

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
letdown game.

scarlet knights pull the upset

I've called losses the last three games, so I'm sticking to it. don't fuck with the mojo.

Match34

Is Not Funny
Reaction score
At least this will help our OOC strength of schedule.

Iowa 85
SUNJ 72

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Heading out to buy a new tv. Recording the game. Talk to you guys later

Reaction score
Ron Harper, Jr. Currently 4 of 5 from 3 in the first half.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
My penus exploded again!!!!!