**Iowa at Rutgers - 2/16/19 - 5 pm - FS1**

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Can you imagine how pissed we’d be if instead we were coming off back to back losses here? What a turn of events.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Two of these in a row and almost nothing from espn.com on their front page, basketball front page, or nothing.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Two of these in a row and almost nothing from espn.com on their front page, basketball front page, or nothing.

not for nothing, but Jbo was #2 on the SC Top 10.

Weezy would have to be top 3 tonight

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I’m going to watch this shot no less that 84,000 times tonight.

Reaction score
There are some (not here) trying to downplay these two wins saying they are against 2 of the worst teams in the Big Ten blah blah blah blah......

Good teams win these types of games. Good teams play close games against teams like this at this point in the season. It is a fucking grind.

Michigan lost to Penn State the other night and Ohio State lost to Illinois.

Those same idiots saying this also aren't remembering we kicked the shit out of Michigan very recently to start this streak.
Yep, exactly. Forget about being lucky. This is as tough minded a team as Fran has had, by a long shot. They are having off nights from some key players & still put themselves in positions to win games. Even the Minnesota loss was like that. I really think their best ball lies ahead of them.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
There are some (not here) trying to downplay these two wins saying they are against 2 of the worst teams in the Big Ten blah blah blah blah......

Good teams win these types of games. Good teams play close games against teams like this at this point in the season. It is a fucking grind.

Those same idiots saying this also aren't remembering we kicked the shit out of Michigan very recently to start this streak.
Yep, exactly. Forget about being lucky. This is as tough minded a team as Fran has had, by a long shot. They are having off nights from some key players & still put themselves in positions to win games. Even the Minnesota loss was like that. I really think their best ball lies ahead of them.
Some have disagreed, but I still feel like they haven’t fully clicked yet.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

Agreed. While other teams are actually losing these types of games, Iowa is pulling them out for once. It is fucking awesome.

They have a single loss outside the Top 11 and that was to a Top 50 team.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
I just wish we would have gotten some closeup video of Zbo's reaction. Give the people what they want!

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
I just wish we would have gotten some closeup video of Zbo's reaction. Give the people what they want!
Seriously if they showed him again, I was going to freak out. Like 5 cutaways in the final 4-5 minutes of him not even paying attention to the game

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
My dad was a Muskie. That was for you, Pappy! He woulda loved that
Does he post on this board? I assume that would be the only reason you would write him a personal message

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Big 10 4 seed here we come!

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score

Last edited:

douglasbader

Reaction score
I really like KenPom and NET, but fucking horseshit that 15-11 Nebrantska is going to be 5 spots behind Iowa because Iowa played some teams that were #325 instead of #220.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Where would Iowa be if those 300+ teams were in the 200 range? Top 15?

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
I really like KenPom and NET, but fucking horseshit that 15-11 Nebrantska is going to be 5 spots behind Iowa because Iowa played some teams that were #325 instead of #220.
That’s not really how Kenpom works. You don’t get hurt just for playing a crappy schedule. What hurts Iowa is only beating Bryant by 5. And the fact that their three losses against top 10 teams were all blowouts.