**Iowa Basketball @ Rutgers 1-8-23 11:00AM BTN**

Reaction score
Going to need to stay out of foul trouble in the first half. Down at half, but Connor makes clutch free throws to seal the win in the end.

Iowa 67
Rutgers 62

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Patrick is in the background practicing.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Going to need to hit a lot of 3s

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Every time I want to give up on Ulis he has a pretty good game. Hopefully Connor doesn't have a concussion because they can't afford to lose anyone.

Herbie2

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Expectations Herb. The guy is not great but hit a couple big threes and big Free throws against the best D in the country. Yes, he had some turnovers but he played alot of minutes and was a bit gimpy.
2-8 from the field and 4 TOs. In no universe is that a good game.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I can finally reveal to my friends at Halo that my dour predictions of the Hawks were done as a favor to Fran. After I tricked him into recording the Cameo about Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz earlier this year, he said I owed him one. a week ago he contacted me and asked me to do something to motivate the team.

Just got off the phone with Fran and he had me on facetime with the team in the locker room. They all thanked me one after another for turning their season around.

Go Hawks!!

Last edited:

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
I can finally reveal to my friends at Halo that my dour predictions of the Hawks were done as a favor to Fran. After I tricked him into recording the Cameo about Kirk’s son, Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz earlier this year, he said I owed him one and a week ago he contacted me and asked me to do something to motivate the team.

Just got off the phone with Fran and he had me on facetime with the team in the locker room. They all thanked me one after another for turning their season around.

Go Hawks!!
Imagine being this fucking guy

Hawkeye_Pierce

May Have Fondled a Tranny
Reaction score
I have an extreme sense of dread whenever he has the ball.
Not sure what it is but Iowa guards of recent vintage always seem very spazzy/hyper with the ball. Lots of hard dribbling, fakes, and the like but just not very smooth. They always seem like they’re about to turn it over or dribble into a trap.

CamelTones

Reaction score
Trying to add Patrick back into the rotation will be a challenge. Defensive rotations have been much better. On the flip side their fast break has kinda sucked. Bad spacing and that’s one area Patrick is good at.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Trying to add Patrick back into the rotation will be a challenge. Defensive rotations have been much better. On the flip side their fast break has kinda sucked. Bad spacing and that’s one area Patrick is good at.
Iowa had their worst defensive game of the year vs Indiana. Pat’s a problem on the D end but let’s not over do it.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
He can take Connor's spot if he's injured

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Happy for those boys. I didn’t expect that at all.
The fact that they survived two major runs by Rutgers without folding is a big big corner turned

Interesting to note for the second game in a row, Perkins wasn’t on the floorthe vast majority of it

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
If Peyton Sandfort really gets his shooting back….this is a very very different team

CamelTones

Reaction score
Iowa had their worst defensive game of the year vs Indiana. Pat’s a problem on the D end but let’s not over do it.
They gave up 35 points the first 10 minutes of that game. 54 the last 30 minutes isn’t great but averages out to 72 for the game which is basically what they did today.

They only had a handful of bad rotations today and made Rutgers work when they were not turning the ball over.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Anyways, nice win by Iowa and much like Joe T, my boy Sandfart is the key to this team. If he hits shots, it changes everything.