Iowa/Maryland SUITS AND SNEAKERS GAME! Tonight 6 PM BTN

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I'm beyond ready for new HCs for both programs. I don't care if their eventual successors are nice guys or not. Bring in some dirtbags. I don't care and neither should anyone else.
The Fran hire was the last hire for a major program at Iowa. That was 14 years ago. Kirk's been here forever as has Bluder. Brands has been here for 18 years.

That is incredible in the modern age for college sports. However, I think turnover is good sometimes for casual fans to get excited again. It's been 14 years since Iowa last hired a coach for one of their top 4 programs. Crazy.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
The day Lick was fired was exciting. And I think Halo had the scoop before most of the Iowa beat.

Reactions: BBK

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
The day Lick was fired was exciting. And I think Halo had the scoop before most of the Iowa beat.
I think ol Squawk and someone else broke that news.

Even Iowa could only endure 3 years of Lick

coff

Busker
Reaction score
The ghost of Lick still haunts us. ADs are still afraid of the potential of hiring another Lick.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
The interesting thing about our situation is that our crowds are not that bad, they just feel small because our arena is huge.

if you took our current scanned basketball attendance and put them in Northwestern or Rutgers building it would be a great crowd.