Iowa @ Michigan State Basketball Thread ~ 2/13/21 ~ 1:30pm ~ FOX

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Yeah but at least I’m able to keep all floors of my home warm.
That is actually a heater that does that, not you. Maybe the contractor that installed the equipment and the people that made it had a role, but you did not.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
That is actually a heater that does that, not you. Maybe the contractor that installed the equipment and the people that made it had a role, but you did not.
Gene, Gene made a machine. Joe, Joe made it go. Art, Art let a fart and blew the whole damn thing apart.

The Dad

Reaction score
Do most of you retards know each other?
I don’t know Doug. But I know if he keeps being nice to eclone, he’ll probably come over and fuck him once his house warms up and whisper into his ear about all those Cyclones doug loves to hear about in every fucking conversation he takes part in.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I don’t know Doug. But I know if he keeps being nice to eclone, he’ll probably come over and fuck him once his house warms up and whisper into his ear about all those Cyclones doug loves to hear about in every fucking conversation he takes part in.
I'll let you blow me.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Doug’s a KOK look alike??

Doesnt he have some pussy slaying stories on here?? That is definitely material for the OCC docket if correct.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Doug’s a KOK look alike??

Doesnt he have some pussy slaying stories on here?? That is definitely material for the OCC docket if correct.
I look nothing like KOK. I don't even know what the hell he is talking about.

The Dad

Reaction score
All Shawnee sees when he looks at KOK is a 27-14 lead at NW that he fucked up unlike anything ever seen before or since.
I see that but mostly dipshit doug.