Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
What are the chances Pandy comes out of retirement and goes on this trip?

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Do those fucking tards think the logistics of traveling to Dublin are similar to that of Memphis? Where their AD had to point out how cheap and easy it was to travel

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
The fact that they have a reason to travel to a history rich nation and they are worried about fucking Busch light just shows how stupid they are
I love that this weird shit goes all the way back to Indy running out of beer for the I am a giant douche Championship Iowa vs Michigan State so now those dorks think they have to define themselves by Busch Light hurrdurr.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
I love that this weird shit goes all the way back to Indy running out of beer for the I am a giant douche Championship Iowa vs Michigan State so now those dorks think they have to define themselves by Busch Light hurrdurr.
This goes way further back than that.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
Do those fucking tards think the logistics of traveling to Dublin are similar to that of Memphis? Where their AD had to point out how cheap and easy it was to travel
I'm going the end of this August and the cost will be just a weee bit more than a regional domestic destination. Just finding accommodations in Dublin is going to be difficult and very pricey. I'm going the weekend after the FSU game this year and prices are still inflated for this time of year.

Reaction score
Will they run out of Guinness. Just wondering. Will one of the two absolutely elite, centuries-old, beer drinking cultures in the world run out of beer when a couple thousand fat fucks from Western Iowa arrive.

God hates us. It’s the only explanation for being placed next to them.
The Guinness Storehouse is in Dublin, lol.

Also it warrants mentioning that Guinness isn't really the cool thing with the Irish. When I was there everyone was drinking Budweiser.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
The Guinness Storehouse is in Dublin, lol.

Also it warrants mentioning that Guinness isn't really the cool thing with the Irish. When I was there everyone was drinking Budweiser.
I was there for close to two weeks recently and I don't think i saw a single person order a Bud. Carlsberg/Guinness/Beamish were the only beers I ever witnessed being ordered, and I don't think I saw a single Budweiser tap handle either.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
From what I've heard from people and honest Iowa State fans is that pretty much all of that Iowa State branded beer sucks too.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard from people and honest Iowa State fans is that pretty much all of that Iowa State branded beer sucks too.
Some does some doesn't.
The Ames Lager is a decent easy drinking Lager. Very generic tasting.
The Cyclones Hazy in the black can from Back Pocket is my favorite, but is probably just a rebranded Bubba.
BackPocket also has CloneFest (which I've never liked) and Forever True Amber Ale which is also generically fine.

The Jack Trice Foundation Red Corn Ale from PeaceTree is my least favorite.

Brad Wesley

Reaction score
Some does some doesn't.
The Cyclones Hazy in the black can from Back Pocket is my favorite, but is probably just a rebranded Bubba.
BackPocket also has CloneFest (which I've never liked) and Forever True Amber Ale which is also generically fine.

You going to Ireland for the game?

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Some does some doesn't.

Thank you for your honest review. How's the Swarm beer?

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
It's kind of funny to think back to the size the beer section was when I worked at Hy Vee in high school compared to now.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
So no TJ Tampa yet. I bet isu fans are stunned