Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Careful, there are a lot of Aldi fans on this board...

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score

PACK THE JACK!!1!!1
$175 and $250.....for the entire season?? Or do they factor in that you'll stop showing up after the 5th game because they're fucking pathetic?

Reaction score

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
always worth pointing out that Ricky Stanzi has as many bowl wins (3) in 2.5 years as a starter as their program does in its history.
3 posts in and it's time to shut the thread down. Only gonna go downhill from here fellas.

Reaction score
I was looking for a specific ISU football GIF, but fuck it, this works too

Reaction score
Iowa State's relative enthusiasm isn't a result of building a base from alumni, but rather from never having tasted success. They're just so damn excited to be excited. This too shall pass.

Reaction score
How many DTs has ISU recruited from the JUCO ranks recently? Have they kept any of them? I thought our window to blow them out was last year because this year they'll be much better on offense IMO

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
How many DTs has ISU recruited from the JUCO ranks recently? Have they kept any of them? I thought our window to blow them out was last year because this year they'll be much better on offense IMO
Demond tucker is actually on campus, he was the 2013 NJCAA defensive player of the year, looks like he'll play this year. Jhaustin Thomas is a DE that was a JUCO all american that originally signed with South Carolina but ended up in Ames. We had another JUCO DT, Bobby Leath, but sounds like he is in terrible shape and they're not expecting much out of him.

Also, the momentum continues!

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
Something *is* clearly in the water in Ames. No doubt.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
I see the baseketball team is off to a great start on there tour.

Reaction score
Demond tucker is actually on campus, he was the 2013 NJCAA defensive player of the year, looks like he'll play this year. Jhaustin Thomas is a DE that was a JUCO all american that originally signed with South Carolina but ended up in Ames. We had another JUCO DT, Bobby Leath, but sounds like he is in terrible shape and they're not expecting much out of him.

Also, the momentum continues!

Reaction score
A funny joke is to refer to the University's hometown as "Lames". Not only is this a clever play on words, but it connotates the degree to which the town is below standard in numerous subcategories.
Referring to Jack Trice Stadium as Crack Lice Stadium is another one!!

ivan_drago

Controls the Teams Logs
Reaction score
The storied Big 10 with a solid three of the bottom 6 teams of all time.
Wait, the bottom 6 teams of all time that includes Iowa State, which has lost the 5th most games of any program in FBS history? They actually passed Rutgers, who you're claiming in the bottom 6, but has had a team much longer than anyone in the country at the FBS level and has actually played 125 more games than Iowa State in history.

Iowa State is a shitstain on the college football landscape. Your school is one of the worst teams in college football history.

ivan_drago

Controls the Teams Logs
Reaction score
I have posted in this thread more times than Iowa State has won a bowl game in its 123 year football history.

This is my fourth post.

Fuck you.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
I have posted in this thread more times than Iowa State has won a bowl game in its 123 year football history.
CJ Beathard has more conference wins in one start than Sam Richardson does in 15.

Reaction score
Ubben drew parallels to Kansas State, which utilized recruitment of players from junior colleges and developed talent level to remain competitive. Kansas State made it to a BCS bowl in 2003, but Ubben said Iowa State is not yet at that level.

However, that does not deter Knott from shooting for a BCS bowl this season — something that was vastly thought to be unthinkable of the team’s expectations four years ago.

Lololololol