- Iowa vs Illinois. 1/29/21. 8:00pm. FS1 -

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Given your affinity for Illinois, fat Beebs was an obvious choice!

Also, have you shown any of your Colombian lovers pics of fat beebs?
I show a lot of chicks Fat Beebs actually. It blows their minds because there isn't that many super fat people down here and it is a stark contrast with how totally fuckin hawt I am now (@AZmess).

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
It also provides a nice segway to talking about my tool. I tell them that you would think a big fat guy would have a big hammer, but really the fatter you are the more your dick is like a clit with balls. So when I lost all the weight everything normalized and now I have a nice, very beautiful thick penus.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
They usually ask to see it. The rest is history, caballeros.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
That was the saddest I ever remember being as an Iowa fan, for any sport. I was 10, and as a kid that age girls dont matter yet and you are basically doing nothing cool day to day, so that was my thing.

No words, just tears.
Home cooking by the clock operator.

Can't catch the ball moving away from the basket, reverse momentum, dribble & make a floater in 1.5 seconds.

Total horseshit.

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
Sounds like CJ is very doubtful for tonight. Connor at 2 and either Nunge or Murray playing 4.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
If CJ can't go, I don't like Iowa's chances.
I don't think his availability affects much. Apart from a decent showing at Northwestern, he was pretty much MIA the entire month of January.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I don't think his availability affects much. Apart from a decent showing at Northwestern, he was pretty much MIA the entire month of January.
Nah, he is one of the best shooters in the country, a great passer, and probably our best late shot clock option off the dribble. The biggest issue is that Fredrick out mean Nunge at the PF. If you think those are equal lineups you're out of your mind.

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
CJ has clearly failed to meet my expectations, but I wanted him to edge out JBo as the best three point shooter in the Country and be our #2 scorer so he’s actually been a much bigger disappointment than most realize.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
CJ has done exactly what Iowa has needed him to do this year. You're not going to have four leading scorers.

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
LOL at CJ being a disappointment.

If you believe that, you’ve lost your mind.
The main takeaway should be that I think expectations were too high for him on this team not that he’s a legitimate disappointment. I’m definitely guilty of having too high of expectations for him this year. I was too low on Weiskamp too. But I also put very little effort into formulating these best case scenarios in my head.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
The spacing in the Indiana game was terrible and allowed Indiana to basically play pack line and swarm Garza. Some of that was not having CJ and a lot of it was Iowa missing almost all of their 3s.

The odds of having all 3 of bohannon, Frederick, and Wieskamp ice cold from outside are pretty low. With CJ out they become much easier to defend as now teams can sag off of both Connor and whoever takes CJs spot.

It also makes rotations much more difficult for Fran as there isn’t a whole lot of shooting on that second unit. At least with CJ he could leave one of him or Wieskamp on the floor with those guys.

I hope he brings Nunge off the bench and starts either Patrick or Keegan. I think Keegan is a better player off the bench and Patrick might get into a better flow playing with the starters where the ball doesn’t find him at the elbow and the shot clock at 3.

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
Having Nunge or Murray in there with the other starters for just throws off the whole team mojo. The last thing I want to see is Illinois sagging off of Connor and Nunge and having Nunge chuck up a bunch of 3's.

I hope he brings Nunge off the bench and starts either Patrick or Keegan. I think Keegan is a better player off the bench and Patrick might get into a better flow playing with the starters where the ball doesn’t find him at the elbow and the shot clock at 3.
I agree with this.
Either way, Hawks still roll.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
CJ is absolutely a little bit of a disappointment yet he is very important to this team without scoring much at all.

Both statements are true.
Oh fuck the fuck off.

What are you idiots talking about? How is CJ any sort of a disappointment? He is Sophomore averaging 9 points per game shooting 50% from three on a Top 5ish team with a super scoring player of the year center, a high scoring wing and a potentially explosive shooting/scoring PG while also clearly being dinged up for a few weeks.

Anyone who thinks he is a disappointment in any way is a total fucking moron.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
CJ is absolutely a little bit of a disappointment yet he is very important to this team without scoring much at all.

Both statements are true.
No both statements are not true. If CJ has been a disappointment to you this year then your expectations of his role on a team with 3 other elite producers was way out of whack. He’s shooting 50% from 3, is a solid perimeter defender, and does not turn the ball over. What part of his game disappoints you?

I’d encourage anyone who thinks he isn’t a big loss to go back and watch Iowa’s first game with Illinois last year. He was an absolute stud and made life really hard for Ayo.