**Iowa vs. Indiana Basketball - 2/13/20 - 7pm - BTN**

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
You know the internet has all of this information you could find in like 10 seconds. Less time than it takes you to type that question or the previous post that's just wrong.
Or you could have answered his question instead of typing that prickish response. Probably would have saved you some key strokes and I also would know if they lost 6 out of their last 7 in 2017.

Reaction score
Or you could have answered his question instead of typing that prickish response. Probably would have saved you some key strokes and I also would know if they lost 6 out of their last 7 in 2017.
His question was already answered in the post immediately following his question.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
I was joking, but yes. Granted, I was responding to your quoted response which was on another page- so didnt have the original response.

Last edited:

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
You know the internet has all of this information you could find in like 10 seconds. Less time than it takes you to type that question or the previous post that's just wrong.
Yes I was wrong it was the 2016 season. So sorry faggot.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
The good thing about being busy as fuck this time of year with running the little Keggys around is I haven’t seen the Hawks lose in months. DVR and delete as needed. Hawks are #1 and undefeated as far as I’m concerned!

coff

Busker
Reaction score
Joe Wieskamp is a fucking pussy.
I have to say I am really troubled by Joe W's apparently lack of heart. Last night was his chance to step up and take control of a game, and he failed miserably.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I have to say I am really troubled by Joe W's apparently lack of heart. Last night was his chance to step up and take control of a game, and he failed miserably.
If his defender is physical, he can’t get around him and can’t create his own shot. As Doug has pointed out, he needs to establish the post against such defenders.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
The Fran Fade is a fucking myth propagated by retards, especially on TOS. I’ve already looked at this but sometimes it’s best if you DYOFR to get it through your head. Look at Fran’s 1st half I am a giant douche record vs 2nd half I am a giant douche record, including the BTT, and get back with me once you educate yourself.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
The Fran Fade is a fucking myth propagated by retards, especially on TOS. I’ve already looked at this but sometimes it’s best if you DYOFR to get it through your head. Look at Fran’s 1st half I am a giant douche record vs 2nd half I am a giant douche record, including the BTT, and get back with me once you educate yourself.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
I don’t know Fran’s record in the BTT but when looking on Wikipedia they had all coaches with at least 5 wins listed and Fran wasn’t on the list. It is Wikipedia though so who the fuck knows.

Last edited:

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
I don’t know Fran’s record in the BTT but when looking on Wikipedia they had all coaches with at least 5 wins listed and Fran wasn’t on the list. It is Wikipedia though so who the fuck knows.
:|

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Indiana had a guy go 7-11 from 3 and Fran had to rely on Austin Ash and Riley Till to give him competent game minutes because they were missing 5 scholarship players and were still in the game with 3 minutes left. Stop with this Fran Fade shit.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Iowa is 4-9 in the BTT under Fran. They have never advanced beyond the quarterfinals.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Iowa is 4-9 in the BTT under Fran. They have never advanced beyond the quarterfinals.
It's remarkable how terrible Iowa has been in the BTT since Alford last won it all. Fascinating, some might say.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Toussaint's defense is what pissed me off most about this game. He has at least always brought energy and made aggressive mistakes defensively. Hesitating and going back and forth in no man's land trying to help in the post is the worst possible thing to do.

It will be interesting next year to see how he develops offensively. He has such a long way to go. It felt like he had a decent feel for the game to start the year but he has regressed big time. Most of that is scouting and figuring out how to play when a guy is giving you jump shots. When you're small and can't shoot you have to be so good/smart in every other area to be effective.

Last edited:

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
Toussaint's defense is what pissed me off most about this game. He has at least always brought energy and made aggressive mistakes defensively. Hesitating and going back and forth in no man's land trying to help in the post is the worst possible thing to do.

It will be interesting next year to see how he develops offensively. He has such a long way to go. It felt like he had a decent feel for the game to start the year but he has regressed big time. Most of that is scouting and figuring out how to play when a guy is giving you jump shots. When your small and can't shoot you have to be so good/smart in every other area to be effective.
The zone is an issue for him. That and help defense. Greens first two threes looked like miscommunication in the zone to me (second one compounded by bad gamble). Just super depressing to see a shooter get a clean look without really moving.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Fran mentioned after the game it's okay to bluff, but not to double in those situations. I think Toussaint just got caught in no man's land.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I know his athleticism and quickness is something we rarely have, but he’s going to be in real danger of being an odd man out next season if he can’t figure out how to stop completely aborting perfectly promising possessions. But he’s a freshman so he probably will get it figured out