**Iowa vs. Iowa State Basketball - 12/12/19 - 7pm - ESPN2**

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
Why do clown fans always make the comment that a game against them is our super bowl? FB and BB both they make this comment. It’s dumb.
Projection.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
I hope Iowa wins and that guy kills himself.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
It’s really not Jorbo’s fault that Niangs troll game is stuck in the 90s.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I don't get all the hate for Pemsl. He's the greatest black athlete to ever come out of Dubuque

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
I am referring to the eye gouging, the hit-man Pemsl, cocky Conner, and bail-me-out-with-a-whistle-ref Garza. Fran has turned this team, purposefully, into a team of villains. Just truly unlikeable characters.
Iowa is like a pre-season game for us
I wish we would care about this game as much as Iowa does. If we lose both Fran and JorBo will have a winning record against us! Just the thought makes me puke.
Fran will never win at Hilton in his career
Georges Niang is better than any player in Iowa Basketball history
Do you know what the Iowa assistant coach said after the first fight started by Iowa that got Prohm fired up? You should ask around. Every bit as class as Fran and Maggie chasing down the ref and calling him a cheating mother ******. That staff is "unique" and genuinely unhealthy. Fran, Maggie. With the Chief Enabler and Whiner GarBar I think is smart that ISU has more Ames PD, Story County, and ISP coming to the game for a quick floor response. With as loose a cannon as Fran and Maggie are maybe bring in the Boone National Guard unit in.

I find it reprehensible that bohannon is directing his lower end players on who and how to create a fight again this year. Right way.

With Prohm knowing the pre-meditated nature of last years vile behavior from the Hawks I am glad the team and local law enforcement are all more prepared for the provocations.
You really think Fran will make it to the end of the game before assaulting one of his own players?
Fran and bohannon are indeed abusing the medical redshirt rules. I thought they are above this and always do things the “right way” Didn’t Fran say he doesn’t like grad transfers because in his mind it is abusing the system?
The announcers repeated over and over again during the game last night that 10 games was the limit. The Hawks are now 7-3, yet JorBo will be playing Thursday, which I assume means they intentionally did not play him against some cupcake. Screams Super Bowl to me
I think there are those who have an obsession over him having an obsession with Iowa State. It's incredibly clear he does and he's made numerous comments and tweets that have shown that as well. Last year after a loss he tweeted out "LOL" after Iowa State lost.. so even when his own team loses he's able to find some joy because his arch nemesis lost as well.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
I am referring to the eye gouging, the hit-man Pemsl, cocky Conner, and bail-me-out-with-a-whistle-ref Garza. Fran has turned this team, purposefully, into a team of villains. Just truly unlikeable characters.
I wish we would care about this game as much as Iowa does. If we lose both Fran and JorBo will have a winning record against us! Just the thought makes me puke.
Do you know what the Iowa assistant coach said after the first fight started by Iowa that got Prohm fired up? You should ask around. Every bit as class as Fran and Maggie chasing down the ref and calling him a cheating mother ******. That staff is "unique" and genuinely unhealthy. Fran, Maggie. With the Chief Enabler and Whiner GarBar I think is smart that ISU has more Ames PD, Story County, and ISP coming to the game for a quick floor response. With as loose a cannon as Fran and Maggie are maybe bring in the Boone National Guard unit in.

I find it reprehensible that bohannon is directing his lower end players on who and how to create a fight again this year. Right way.

With Prohm knowing the pre-meditated nature of last years vile behavior from the Hawks I am glad the team and local law enforcement are all more prepared for the provocations.
You really think Fran will make it to the end of the game before assaulting one of his own players?
Fran and bohannon are indeed abusing the medical redshirt rules. I thought they are above this and always do things the “right way” Didn’t Fran say he doesn’t like grad transfers because in his mind it is abusing the system?
The announcers repeated over and over again during the game last night that 10 games was the limit. The Hawks are now 7-3, yet JorBo will be playing Thursday, which I assume means they intentionally did not play him against some cupcake. Screams Super Bowl to me
I think there are those who have an obsession over him having an obsession with Iowa State. It's incredibly clear he does and he's made numerous comments and tweets that have shown that as well. Last year after a loss he tweeted out "LOL" after Iowa State lost.. so even when his own team loses he's able to find some joy because his arch nemesis lost as well.
dumbest MFing fanbase in college sports

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
It’s like they don’t remember the incredibly poor sportsmanship they showed at the end of the game when Iowa was dribbling the clock out. Shocking.

foxhawks

Doesn't wash his butthole last
Reaction score
Fucking Reggie Evans was way fucking better than Tits. Way fucking better.

Reaction score

That last one is truly puzzling.

JBo tweeted LOL after his own team "lost".

Like when the won the Alamo Bowl?

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Yea I hope Fran keeps his cool and doesn’t start running on to the court and grabbing the other teams players.

KitKatApples

Reaction score
By the way clearly Iowa fans are obsessed with this game

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Hopefully Fran won’t straight up murder anyone on the court tomorrow. Good thing there’s extra police presence though

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
By the way clearly Iowa fans are obsessed with this game
I love how that one asshole is so triggered by Margaret McCaffery. I don’t even know if Steve Prohm has a wife, let alone her name.

KitKatApples

Reaction score
It’s a fucking basketball game. What bunch of dorks

Reaction score
More police presence, so when that psycho booster rushes the court going after an official because Iowa dunks late in the game?

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Hopefully Fran won’t straight up murder anyone on the court tomorrow. Good thing there’s extra police presence though
We can only pray they also send the Boone National Guard.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Yea I hope Fran keeps his cool and doesn’t start running on to the court and grabbing the other teams players.
I really wish someone would have whooped his ass, or at least shove his prissy faggot ass to the ground last year. They would have been well within their rights with him putting his hands on bohannon. I also didn’t recall Prohm giving Cook a little shove or nudge in the dustup last year (below). He needs to get dropped.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Is it normal to hate the annual football game but enjoy the basketball one?

foxhawks

Doesn't wash his butthole last
Reaction score
The front of Spencer’s head on a windy day =

Reaction score
I really wish someone would have whooped his ass, or at least shove his prissy faggot ass to the ground last year. They would have been well within their rights with him putting his hands on bohannon. I also didn’t recall Prohm giving Cook a little shove or nudge in the dustup last year (below). He needs to get dropped.
A few things:
1. I almost forgot how punchable Jacobson is with his smug fucking face.
2. He clearly said something that set them off.
3. Pemsl didn’t need to chime in but he was clearly agitated so I would love to know what fuckface said.

I remember how delusional ISU fans were after that game. It was unreal. I hope Iowa fist fucks them back to reality. Go Hawks!!!!

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Constantly trying to get respect, team sits a better player out in one game so he can play against them and then they bitch when it happens.
I still don’t think he’s shutting it down. It’ll be all quiet next week, and L.Wade and Dochterman will be telling us their sources say he’s calling it a year. Harty probably writes a terrible column anguishing over the prospect of another surgery and the unknown. Then Jordan will just start against Cincinnati next weekend in Chicago with a shit eating troll’s grin as they call his name.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I want Iowa to win for obvious reasons. But I really just want to see the material @Greg Obrecht brings to us if they do.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
It’s too bad Joens dad wasn’t fucking psycho, his kid could have maybe played in a final four

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
It’s too bad Joens dad wasn’t fucking psycho, his kid could have maybe played in a final four
*Kids. Isn’t there another one headed to Ames? (Without admitting that they wont go to the final four.)

Also she just got ripped across the arm for a chance to make it a two point game.

RiotFan

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score

dumbest MFing fanbase in college sports
Its really not close.

Reaction score
Who’s the chick in white on the sideline with the mic on, damnnnn

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
*Kids. Isn’t there another one headed to Ames? (Without admitting that they wont go to the final four.)

Also she just got ripped across the arm for a chance to make it a two point game.
Booooooooooooooooo!