**Iowa vs. Iowa State Basketball - 12/12/19 - 7pm - ESPN2**

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
I like Connor so much better off the ball and not playing point. He actually adds significant value.
He fits in great in a 4 out lineup with his toughness and rebounding ability to handle playing inside. He's made teams that zone us pay operating at the high post.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
He’s very good at the high post despite not being a consistent shooter.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I said it in chat last night but fran made a great move by having bohannon or Joe handle the point and Connor acts like a point forward

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
I been sayin. Connor is a garbage deluxe forward.

Reaction score
At halftime the camera panned to ISU student section. I saw two of them flipping the bird to Iowa players as they left the court, and one of the guys had face paint and a yellow boa on. They are vile creatures.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Honestly, a lot of it is just that Connor's playing better this year with another year of development.

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
Honestly, a lot of it is just that Connor's playing better this year with another year of development.
Somewhat. He's also in a much better position to succeed playing off ball. He struggles against quick, on ball defenders. He faces far less of those situations off ball.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
At halftime the camera panned to ISU student section. I saw two of them flipping the bird to Iowa players as they left the court, and one of the guys had face paint and a yellow boa on. They are vile creatures.
Lucy pulled the football away yet again. They were turning the corner, the bear to be poked, ready to finally plant big brother on his ass.

Then they got Ferentz’d, and an Iowa basketball team with no preseason expectations marched in, ended a long home winning streak, spanked their asses, laid waste to their women, and left their boys bruised and crying.

Now and again the universe makes them confront, just for a moment, their true nature, and dammit it’s glorious.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
1-15 in sports that matter from 2015-

Actual results mean nothing to these faggots. At Thanksgiving my wife’s uncle, who grew up in IL and lives in AZ (messdawg’s a homo!) was talking about how he watches both Iowa and Iowa St games whenever he can so he has shit to talk about at family get togethers. He made a comment about Iowa being the more successful of the two to which my cytard BIL responds, “yeah but who’s more exciting to watch?”

Perfectly encapsulates those fuckwads.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if this loss causes the wheels to fall off in Lames.

Reaction score

Actual results mean nothing to these faggots. At Thanksgiving my wife’s uncle, who grew up in IL and lives in AZ (messdawg’s a homo!) was talking about how he watches both Iowa and Iowa St games whenever he can so he has shit to talk about at family get togethers. He made a comment about Iowa being the more successful of the two to which my cytard BIL responds, “yeah but who’s more exciting to watch?”

You just need to appreciate excitement, dont worry about W's and L's!

Reaction score

You answer that with “the team that wins. It’s always more exciting to watch winners.”

Hawkeye_Pierce

May Have Fondled a Tranny
Reaction score
My favorite part of last night was the little runs ISU would go on where they'd cut it to like 12. You could just feel the Clone fans getting all ready to start flexing and talking shit. It was a collective "here we go!" Then Iowa would bury them again until they finally realized that it was over and either fled Hilton or stood around, slump-shouldered, and sad.

I mean, we have Kriener of all people flexing on them and Wade Lookingbill talking shit on Twitter.

The other part I liked was how bad ISU looked in getting dismantled. It wasn't just that Iowa played great (they did) but how truly awful ISU looked.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
How's the little guy handling it? Is there anyone here he hasn't blocked yet?

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Those faggots waited in line starting at noon. Sucks to suck

Reaction score
Hey Guys is going to DM Marcus Fizer to get him out on the recruiting trail for ISU.......

Rolo Tomassi

Listless Vessel
Reaction score
My favorite part of last night was the little runs ISU would go on where they'd cut it to like 12. You could just feel the Clone fans getting all ready to start flexing and talking shit. It was a collective "here we go!" Then Iowa would bury them again until they finally realized that it was over and either fled Hilton or stood around, slump-shouldered, and sad.

I mean, we have Kriener of all people flexing on them and Wade Lookingbill talking shit on Twitter.

The other part I liked was how bad ISU looked in getting dismantled. It wasn't just that Iowa played great (they did) but how truly awful ISU looked.
I have to admit that when Iowa State cut the lead to 7 in the second half, my asshole puckered just a little - not a lot, but a little.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
So, they’ve asked bohannon to die like Chris Street and now they’re hoping a plane crashes into the Children’s hospital?

Minds have been lost.

gable_guy

Reaction score
Oddly, the fans haven’t blamed themselves. They only get the wins.

Reaction score

Hawkeye_Pierce

Reaction score
CF is pretty amusing. So much cognitive dissonance. Iowa destroys them at home and somehow the take away is that Iowa is ISU's 'little brother.' It makes no sense on any level. I can't even think of a good comp. It'd be like Mets fans calling Yankees fans 'little brother.'

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
CF is pretty amusing. So much cognitive dissonance. Iowa destroys them at home and somehow the take away is that Iowa is ISU's 'little brother.' It makes no sense on any level. I can't even think of a good comp. It'd be like Mets fans calling Yankees fans 'little brother.'
It is a cult. This is a result of people reading and tolerating Williams and Pandy, and not reading or listening to national coverage. They start to lose any sense of reality. Their AD is a bullshit barker too. They are Nebrantska Jr.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
While ISU has had slightly more success than Iowa over the last 20 years. Iowa still destroys them in overall head to head wins

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
It is a cult. This is a result of people reading and tolerating Williams and Pandy, and not reading or listening to national coverage. They start to lose any sense of reality. Their AD is a bullshit barker too. They are Nebrantska Jr.
Nebrantska lite without any of the distant successes to back anything up. Their delusions just aren’t healthy

Hawkeye_Pierce

Reaction score
But what's the carrot here? Most cults promise some great reward for devotion. Near as I can tell, these idiots have hitched their wagon to a marginal school for no reason other than it's the 'only game in town.' Seems like the retardation is strongest in the DSM area. I know a handful of ISU alumni that live in/around Evanston and most of them are fairly normal.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
But what's the carrot here? Most cults promise some great reward for devotion. Near as I can tell, these idiots have hitched their wagon to a marginal school for no reason other than it's the 'only game in town.' Seems like the retardation is strongest in the DSM area. I know a handful of ISU alumni that live in/around Evanston and most of them are fairly normal.
The reward is dominating the scene in Kansas City for a weekend during a tournament nobody else cares about.

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
You could tell their crowd really wanted to get in the game, and that attitude is part of what makes Hilton a tough place to play. That said, it was comical hearing them loudly cheer every bucket or blocked shot down 15-20 with no real hope of getting back in it.

Also been seeing a lot of “we played them almost even after the first 5 minutes” today. I guess the same could be said for Iowa against DePaul lol.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
I don’t know the motivation, but the Evanston people are normal because their horizon has been broadened beyond Polk and Story counties.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
You could tell their crowd really wanted to get in the game, and that attitude is part of what makes Hilton a tough place to play. That said, it was comical hearing them loudly cheer every bucket or blocked shot down 15-20 with no real hope of getting back in it.

Also been seeing a lot of “we played them almost even after the first 5 minutes” today. I guess the same could be said for Iowa against DePaul lol.
this type of argument is dumb.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score

this type of argument is dumb.
Weird, I pretty much remember a start to finish fist fucking.