**Iowa vs. Iowa State Basketball - 12/12/19 - 7pm - ESPN2**

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I’m floored he wasn’t fired immediately after you know, he said he was going to club a recruit in the knee on the sideline during his job as a sideline reporter:

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha. Not in Dan's world.

To be fair, smacking your wife around is something that happened in Dan McCarneys world so maybe not the best barometer for socially acceptable behavior.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
I’m floored he wasn’t fired immediately after you know, he said he was going to club a recruit in the knee on the sideline during his job as a sideline reporter:

God DAMMIT he’s such a bitch. I want to fight him.

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
In his defense, ISU had a deal with Russell Athletic when he was playing so he probably doesn’t know how shoe deals work.

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score
Ben Bruns wore P.F. Flyers during his playing days at Iowa State.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Lol. Had to get one last shot in. This is the kind of thing you expect out of someone who took a very small accomplishment and turned it into an even smaller one.

Tugboat

Berntard
Reaction score
He clearly is miserable. Dissatisfied with his job (I was working a 14+ hour day) and wife as well.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
CF is pretty amusing. So much cognitive dissonance. Iowa destroys them at home and somehow the take away is that Iowa is ISU's 'little brother.' It makes no sense on any level. I can't even think of a good comp. It'd be like Mets fans calling Yankees fans 'little brother.'
It is a cult. This is a result of people reading and tolerating Williams and Pandy, and not reading or listening to national coverage. They start to lose any sense of reality. Their AD is a bullshit barker too. They are Nebrantska Jr.
But what's the carrot here? Most cults promise some great reward for devotion. Near as I can tell, these idiots have hitched their wagon to a marginal school for no reason other than it's the 'only game in town.' Seems like the retardation is strongest in the DSM area. I know a handful of ISU alumni that live in/around Evanston and most of them are fairly normal.

I don’t really have to explain the appeal of tribalism these days do I?

for many of them, this is the first time they “belong.”

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Nearly 1 week ago today, a bunch of unathletic dorky white nerds strolled into Hilton Coliseum and violently sodomized Coach Steve Prohm and every member of the Iowa State Men's Basketball Team.

In their asses.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Nearly 1 week ago today, a bunch of unathletic dorky white nerds strolled into Hilton Coliseum and violently sodomized Coach Steve Prohm and every member of the Iowa State Men's Basketball Team.

In their asses.
buzz aldrin invented astroglide for exact situations like this

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
There's no way that Tyrese Haliburton hasn't trained his ass to self lubricate.