- Iowa vs Maryland. 1/7/21. 6:00pm. ESPN2 -

Reaction score
One of my favorite parts of that 20-0 run was that we were scoring in a lot of different ways. Sure, I love a barrage of three pointers as much as anything, but that last 12:30 of the first half was as impressive as we have been all year IMO.
To see a run like that when the team shot just 4 of 14 (I think) from three in the first half was really impressive.

CurdMan

TurdMan
Reaction score
I think it was Jok who mentioned that Maryland was always a difficult road trip because they use the UA ball, which they aren’t used to. Im certainly not worried about Fredrick and Wieskamp’s shooting

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
No shit. I wish we had a list of everyone who was shitting all over him at the beginning of the season. I would guess Zaius was at the top of the list.
Don’t forget @The Dad

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I assume Joe sucks because his wife hasn’t been putting out

coff

Strip Mall Attorney & QAnon Conspiracy Theorist
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit you are the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. For a guy that tries to stroke his dick over walking on at some shitty college for a year and playing during the summer in the late 70's at the Fieldhouse, you sure seem to have not ever seen a basketball game before in your life.

Players going through slumps in season seems like a foreign troubling concept to you. It's fucking natural and happens to nearly everyone.
Keep digging, it makes things very easy for me.