- Iowa vs Maryland. 1/7/21. 6:00pm. ESPN2 -

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
You should show him how it's done.
It would have been funnier if Greg said it instead of his white knight, but you earned a like anyway!

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
LOL, you don’t have to answer to that loser. He’s the one trying to manage multiple troll handles across multiple boards.
What handles and which boards? This has always been my only handle here and I had one handle on rivals years ago. I'm curious what alternative handles you think I'm handling here and elsewhere.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
Iowa matches up pretty well with Maryland. Their defense is just as bad as Iowa's - in particular, Iowa is one of the best in the country at not turning it over and Maryland one of the worse at generating TOs. On defense, Iowa's main Achille's heel is giving up OR, but Maryland isn't that great at getting them (coming in around 200th in the country). They are a pretty good shooting team, so Iowa's going to need to not be awful on the road.
I'm looking to bet on this game so could you maybe dumb this down a little bit for me. I'm not so great at numbers and I'm pretty sure you're the guy that told another poster "that's not how math works", so you must know what you're talking about. Can you describe formally how these stats suggest a good matchup for Iowa?

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score
I'm looking to bet on this game so could you maybe dumb this down a little bit for me. I'm not so great at numbers and I'm pretty sure you're the guy that told another poster "that's not how math works", so you must know what you're talking about. Can you describe formally how these stats suggest a good matchup for Iowa?
I got this, @MikeyJoe. Here is a training video explaining in detail.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Disappointed it didn't work the first time and were hoping for some attention, huh?

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Three guys guarding the ball on the wing 6F3680DB-B9D8-4AD9-AAA4-887DDD904851.jpeg

Last edited:

The Tin Man

Reaction score
That 4 bigs and JBo lineup was something else. Combined with the zone and Maryland going cold really changed the game. The rebounding was off the charts and it limited Maryland’s ability to double Garza. The length frustrated their outside shooters too. Keegan going off was awesome to watch.

Reaction score
If Keegan has a couple more games like this in a row he will legit be our 2nd best player NOW because JBo, CFed, and Weiskamp have not been consistent.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Keegan was like the 4th guy off the bench. lol.