**Iowa vs. Michigan State Basketball - 2/25/20 - 6pm - ESPN2**

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I've come around that this game is winnable.

We're going to need Connor's best game and one of JoeT/Bakari to play without puckered buttholes.

Every drive to the hoop will be an uncalled raperoom, so our fate lies in perimeter shooting.

douglasbader

Thinks Joe W Has Access To The YMCA
Reaction score
I've come around that this game is winnable.

We're going to need Connor's best game and one of JoeT/Bakari to play without puckered buttholes.

Every drive to the hoop will be an uncalled raperoom, so our fate lies in perimeter shooting.
I agree with this. If Garza is Garza and Iowa shoots 40% from three they will win.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I agree with this. If Garza is Garza and Iowa shoots 40% from three they will win.
It's crazy how similar both teams are from the field, 3, and from the line.

Seriously a neutral court pickem.

Which is crazy, because this was supposed to be Michigan State's best team in years.

But they have a couple studs and a schwag ass supporting cast. They are basically us, with more athletes.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
It's crazy how similar both teams are from the field, 3, and from the line.

Seriously a neutral court pickem.

Which is crazy, because this was supposed to be Michigan State's best team in years.

But they have a couple studs and a schwag ass supporting cast. They are basically us, with more athletes.
we need to travel to WL and back our boys

Reaction score
Yeah, I get it. Just saying I'd rather have a healthy CJ for what I think are more winnable games rather than risk injuring him worse for what I feel is not as winnable of a game. Also, I'd rather have him healthy for the tournament, which is what matters more than these last 4 games.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
I assume if he's healthy, he plays. There's always an injury risk. His risk of re-injury is going to be high for the rest of the season.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
I have a horrible feeling about this game because I have a really good feeling about this game.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
He could reinjure it in practice for fuck's sake. Resting him because Iowa has a bad history at Breslin is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read and I read the Trump thread daily.