**Iowa vs. Michigan State Basketball - 2/25/20 - 6pm - ESPN2**

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I actually think he plays/practices/trains too much. He would be better off relaxing more instead of shooting for hours with his girlfriend.
I don't think that him playing horse with a girl is a big physical strain.

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
This Michigan State team really struggles to score outside of Winston. If we can avoid getting boat raced in the first 10 minutes of the game by some asshole shooting 27% from 3 on the season the Hawks can wear this team down.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I always dread the East Lansing road trip, and I think Garza will get bloodied once again. MSU by 10+

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
The most likely scenario is Luka gets in foul trouble with some ticky tack shit, MSU rapes our cutters and the Hawks fight hard but can never get the offense going. We melt down and demand apology letters from the giant doosh.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
The most likely scenario is Luka gets in foul trouble with some ticky tack shit, MSU rapes our cutters and the Hawks fight hard but can never get the offense going. We melt down and demand apology letters from the giant doosh.
The stuff in the post doesn’t really bother me but holding guys cutting to the basket drives me crazy. Joe is getting raped tonight

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Sucks he isn't playing, but I get it. It would take a lot more to win there than only CJ being back and playing well. If they are going to win it is because Garza and Wieskamp are both huge and all the other guys hit shots and go bonkers while Michigan State is cold.

Hopefully he is fully healthy and ready to play against Penn State on Saturday. That sounds like it might be the case.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
1-14 at the Breslin Center the last 20 years. I’m sure things will work out fine tonight.