**Iowa vs. Michigan State Basketball - 2/25/20 - 6pm - ESPN2**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
JW can’t be the guy because he is a spot up shooter at best with a few of the cuts AZ was talking about. Offensively that is all you can expect. He gets bodied a couple times in the lane and he cowers in the corner the rest of the game. He doesn’t want the ball. CJ has no fear and his ability to make a play should free up Weezy as a spot shooter. That’s it, that’s all he is good for on Offense. Pussies can’t be “the guy”
Again, I would like to see Fran do something for Wieskamp while he has the ball in his hands. He obviously is not a strong 1 on 1 creator and the only thing Iowa runs for him is screens without the ball.

He and Garza looked great at the end of the Ohio State game when Wieskamp had the ball and Garza was setting high ball screens for him. They ran it 4 times in a row and they got a layup, a shooting foul, a dunk and a wide open kick out shot.

Do that shit all the time.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
JW can’t be the guy because he is a spot up shooter at best with a few of the cuts AZ was talking about. Offensively that is all you can expect. He gets bodied a couple times in the lane and he cowers in the corner the rest of the game. He doesn’t want the ball. CJ has no fear and his ability to make a play should free up Weezy as a spot shooter. That’s it, that’s all he is good for on Offense. Pussies can’t be “the guy”
Wieskamp needs to get stronger in the offseason. This season he needs to expect contact and learn how to play with an aggressive attitude.
Again, I would like to see Fran do something for Wieskamp while he has the ball in his hands. He obviously is not a strong 1 on 1 creator and the only thing Iowa runs for him is screens without the ball.

He and Garza looked great at the end of the Ohio State game when Wieskamp had the ball and Garza was setting high ball screens for him. They ran it 4 times in a row and they got a layup, a shooting foul, a dunk and a wide open kick out shot.

In the end of the shot clock, totally agree.

Reaction score

How many championships does Phil Jackson have doing the same shit with two and three people? It has worked in the past and it’s better than allowing him to sulk through 3/4 of a game after starting slow and taking some contact.

douglasbader

Reaction score
How many championships does Phil Jackson have doing the same shit with two and three people? It has worked in the past and it’s better than allowing him to sulk through 3/4 of a game after starting slow and taking some contact.
Phil Jackson didn't only run the triangle, they ran iso sets as well.

coff

Busker
Reaction score

Certainly worth a try.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
With all that happened I kind of forgot about Till's night.

Did he even play 20 seconds before getting those 2 fouls and the and 1?

douglasbader

Reaction score
With all that happened I kind of forgot about Till's night.

Did he even play 20 seconds before getting those 2 fouls and the and 1?
Riley Till entered the game after a media timeout at 7:41 in the first half. He picked up a foul at 7:24. They inbounded, he fouled immediately again at 7:23 and left the game never to return.

18 seconds. 2 fouls.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
2 fouls in 2 seconds. A feat for which Anthony Mason would be proud.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
2 fouls in 2 seconds. A feat for which Anthony Mason would be proud.
I've probably told this story on here before but I don't care. We had 6 B teams and 2 A teams in 8th grade. I was of course on one of the B teams. Each B team was paired up with another B team to make travel cheaper and guys were able to move about said teams so they could play with different guys each game.

Well one of the B teams had this fat kid on it and my team was paired with theirs. Their team was playing first so we all went to the locker room when their game started and then came out about half way through the 1st quarter (6 minute quarters) and sat on the end of the bench. We all knew the fat kid was getting his first start of the year but were really confused when we sat down that he had already been subbed out and sitting the furthest from the coach.

'I thought you started?'
'I did. I fouled out.'
*confused*
'They forgot to count one of my fouls as well so I got 6. Fouled out with 4:12 left in the quarter'

Kid started and fouled out in a minute 48. Even got a bonus foul.

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
Sounds more like a kid that wrestled in high school.