**Iowa vs. Minnesota Basketball Thread - 1/16/22 - 1:00pm - BTN**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
They aren't a good team. Should win this one.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Watched their game at Michigan State a couple nights ago. They play their asses off on defense.

J1973s

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
They’re not bad tho if Curry can’t play, that will hurt them.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I just don't see Iowa losing this one.
91-85

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The second unit played like shit to start that run but maybe call a timeout to settle them down and draw something up against the zone. Playing the starters almost ten minutes to start the 2nd and then giving the entire second unit the quick leash was Fran at his best.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Fran is the worst coach in the country and there is no disputing it.

He is The Criminal 2.0.

He must be fired before another one of his spawn can infect the program, further.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
How the fuck does a 21-year old who is the son of a coach and 6-8 not have a got-to move in the lane other than wildly throwing the ball off the backboard?
The play where he got the ball in the lane late, was WIDE OPEN for a 7 footer and he just froze before finally shooting and making the shot made no sense when compared to what he usually does. The one time he should shoot he just stands there.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
11 minutes for your second best player. Perkins get 11 minutes but somehow is in for the last few minutes. JBo playing PG again. No one has a defined role. Even the leading scorer in the country was confused at his role against a basic zone. Fran is retarded.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
I'm surprised fran recruited Perkins because he is the definition of a low b-ball IQ player. I still think he's a plus player but man is he a bonehead unlike anything we've seen at Iowa in a while.

This nonsense of playing Patrick over Kris is not a good look.

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
How the fuck does a 21-year old who is the son of a coach and 6-8 not have a got-to move in the lane other than wildly throwing the ball off the backboard?
I'm still amazed that neither one of his sons can shoot worth a shit.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I'm surprised fran recruited Perkins because he is the definition of a low b-ball IQ player. I still think he's a plus player but man is he a bonehead unlike anything we've seen at Iowa in a while.

This nonsense of playing Patrick over Kris is not a good look.
Lol. Iowa has multiple players significantly dumber than Perkins on the current roster, one of them being the son of the head coach.