**Iowa vs. Minnesota Basketball Thread - 12/25/20 - 7:00pm - BTN**

Reaction score
I learned Coff’s last name from his post explaining how to find his last name in FAB’s post. I had previously read FAB’s post in question and didn’t come away from it knowing Coff’s last name. Always cracks me up when he blames FAB.

L. Wade Childress

Has no idea what you are asking
Reaction score
By asking multiple people and finally getting someone to give it to him? He could clear it up and give us his side. We've all heard Doug's side about 1000 times.
No one actually gives a fuck.

a lot of people on the board know each other personally.

coff

Strip Mall Attorney & Scholar
Reaction score
I learned Coff’s last name from his post explaining how to find his last name in FAB’s post. I had previously read FAB’s post in question and didn’t come away from it knowing Coff’s last name. Always cracks me up when he blames FAB.
FaB posted my first and last name. You sir, are a liar. But thanks for playing .

coff

Strip Mall Attorney & Scholar
Reaction score
No one actually gives a fuck.

a lot of people on the board know each other personally.
Correct. And there are a good number of folks on this board who know my identity, primarily because we have either met, or because I have given it to them. Those folks, who include Gus, hawkchick, MoT, nlp, Buffet, sobrien, Monster, and probably a few others are honorable and trustworthy people who I trust to keep it to themselves. Unfortunately, there are also a few psychos like FaB on the board.

L. Wade Childress

Has no idea what you are asking
Reaction score
Correct. And there are a good number of folks on this board who know my identity, primarily because we have either met, or because I have given it to them. Those folks, who include Gus, hawkchick, MoT, nlp, Buffet, sobrien, Monster, and probably a few others are honorable and trustworthy people who I trust to keep it to themselves. Unfortunately, there are also a few psychos like FaB on the board.
a few of those you mentioned aren’t particularly trustworthy or honorable.

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
It hasn’t been ten years since you posted my picture here without my permission.

Reaction score
Whats the bet, that he'll never miss 2 fts in a row, cause I'm not taking that bet.

But if you are saying he'll miss two while Iowa blows a 7 point lead in 45 seconds, I'll take it.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Ol tits saved again by his boyz. Doesn't have to make up some explanation for how he got Doug's info.