**Iowa vs. Penn State Basketball - 1/4/19 - 1pm - BTN**

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Jesus, I’ve been away for a whole 24 hours!

I haven’t read the thread yet, I can pretty much imagine.

My point wasn’t that anyone was even wrong in their complaints. Just pointing out that everyone does it after tough losses, which makes the breathless running to Fanatic after every Cyclone loss to cut and paste back over here the bad take fan posts to circle jerk over annoying to me.

And I’ve been in chat during Hawkeye games. It’s a good thing those aren’t oars game threads preserved for prosperity, because the takes in there are scorchingly “Hawk fan” bad. But they disappear after the games over, so you can pretend they never happened.

(none of which explanation will probably matter because I have “clone” in my screen name)

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score

My point wasn’t that anyone was even wrong in their complaints. Just pointing out that everyone does it after tough losses, which makes the breathless running to Fanatic after every Cyclone loss to cut and paste back over here the bad take fan posts to circle jerk over annoying to me.

And I’ve been in chat during Hawkeye games. It’s a good thing those aren’t oars game threads preserved for prosperity, because the takes in there are scorchingly “Hawk fan” bad. But they disappear after the games over, so you can pretend they never happened.

(none of which explanation will probably matter because I have “clone” in my screen name)
You have an ISU license plate with “Cy” in it don’t you?

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score

@douglasbader

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score

You have an ISU license plate with “Cy” in it don’t you?
Nope

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

Here is the huge, gigantic difference between here and CycloneFanatic and the key thing in the post you made after the game.

Nobody here blames the losses on the refs or the environment or anything. People will point out things that happened during the game or other factors, but nobody blames those things for a loss. CycloneFanatic gets made fun of because they actually blame the refs for losses. They blame stupid shit like no shade tents at Baylor for the loss. For fuck's sake, the AD of Iowa State actually has held press conferences to scream about apology letters and blame refs for multiple losses.

Yesterday you posted that people were blaming the loss on something. Nobody was other than Iowa ran out of gas. You were WRONG my man. WRONG!!!!!!!

douglasbader

Reaction score
@douglasbader has imposed an “if it was said in chat, it doesn’t count” rule, ok @eclone ?
Of course it doesn't count. Those are heat of the moment streams of consciousness. It would like taking what people say during sex as literal outside of sex. Sure, your wife may beg for you to make her your cum slave and rain down hot ropes of jizz on her face and to treat her like a filthy whore, but that doesn't mean she actually wants that while she helps the kids with homework and while she shops at Hy-Vee. It's dirty talk!

(substitute boyfriend / husband for you, MessDAWG)

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
@douglasbader has imposed an “if it was said in chat, it doesn’t count” rule, ok @eclone ?
Of course it doesn't count. Those are heat of the moment streams of consciousness. It would like taking what people say during sex as literal outside of sex. Sure, your wife may beg for you to make her your cum slave and rain down hot ropes of jizz on her face and to treat her like a filthy whore, but that doesn't mean she actually wants that while she helps the kids with homework and while she shops at Hy-Vee. It's dirty talk!

Tugboat

Berntard
Reaction score
Encouraging to see them go toe to toe in a road conference game, especially being so short handed. In previous years this was a game they lose by double digits.

Would’ve loved to get one on the road, however I’m okay with the loss given the circumstances.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score

YOU substitute boyfriend/husband

douglasbader

Reaction score

YOU substitute boyfriend/husband