***Iowa vs Wisconsin. 2/18/21. 6:00 PM. ESPN (The Ocho?)***

Kamala

Named after Kamala Harris
Reaction score
I asked myself “What is the most anti-Wisconsin thing you can do tonight?”.

The answer I came up with was to drink a correctly made cocktail.
Enjoying a Sazerac right now.

HawkBall23

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
This is true for a lot of games, but especially any game against fucking Wisconsin!

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Reuvers and Potter were held to a combined 0 rebounds against Michigan on Sunday. I imagine they were challenged in practice this week. Might be a game where Iowa needs more Nunge at the 4.
Juuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside.

HawkBall23

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Wisconsin only had 4 fouls (before giving away 2 very late) - Iowa was 0-0 at the FT line - and Badgers committed ZERO turnovers in the 1st half, made 12 3s for the game.......... and Shitconsin still got beat by 18.

If Iowa doesn't turn the ball over so much, rebounds better, its more like a 30pt drubbing.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Great to see Garza have a “good” game after a few “off” games. Fuck we are going to miss him and really need to enjoy these last few weeks with him in an Iowa uniform. Players like him don’t come around anywhere very often.

RiotFan

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I thought for about the first time this season he looked like he was trying to do too much.
Agree. For that stretch he was the only one that could try to get his own shot (when they weren’t getting it to Luka).