***Iowa vs Wisconsin. 2/18/21. 6:00 PM. ESPN (The Ocho?)***

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Iowa won’t lose many games when they shoot 63% from 3.
Garza should pass Marble this weekend, right?

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
This can’t be right, can it? I was happy to see him out there a fair amount but I would have guessed 20 minutes at most.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
It’s really weird. I know nothing about CJs injury but it seems like limited minutes would be prudent.

Hawks are better with him, no doubt.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
While the man to man defense isn’t great, they are much better at contesting shots and not just leaving people wide the fuck open.
Defense has definitely looked much better the last several games. Still need to crash the boards harder on the defensive side. 17 offensive boards is way too many.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Agree. For that stretch he was the only one that could try to get his own shot (when they weren’t getting it to Luka).
Yep, those possessions were going no where and he was the only one willing to be aggressive so I'm not going to complain. He just needs to add a lefty hook and he will be really hard to guard in the post.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I was a game off but I tried to tell you guys this was coming. Good teams go through shit stretches in the middle of the year all the time. LOL at the good Dr. Retard. He said Iowa wouldn’t win three more games in the regular season. Of course they’ve won three in a row since he said that. What an idiot.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I hate myself. I told myself and one of my friends back in November that this team would probably have a rough 4-5 game stretch late January/early February, people would freak out then they would get it going at the end of the year.

I was still pissed during said stretch even though it was inevitable. I keep thinking Ohio State is going to go through something similar and thought when they were down 7 in the second half this would be the start but they appear to be on their way to victory.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
I hate Brad Davison way more than Aaron Craft or Tom Coverdale. I hope he gets Steven Avery’d.

And every one of those cocksuckers trying to say Luka used his elbow the play after Davison did the same thing can fuck right off.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Be nice Doug. Another "personal emergency" may arise and force him into hiding for another couple weeks. Or until Iowa loses a game in frustrating fashion.
I think the emergency was he had to go bedroom furniture shopping because he got kicked out of the master

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Garza is going to pass Marble without the benefit of 2 NCAA tournaments, though one is offset by virtue of playing 2 Big Ten tourney games his freshman year since Marble didn’t get any of those. He got 0 post season last year and a shortened season this year.

So he probably missed out on 6-8 games that would have put him likely 200+ points clear of Marble.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
That guy is just tenacious. Always moving, always disrupting.
The stretch where he attempted several shots also came at a time when the other 4 on the floor were very passive, they got into a habit of having their backs to the basket 20 feet from the hoop.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Garza is going to pass Marble without the benefit of 2 NCAA tournaments, though one is offset by virtue of playing 2 Big Ten tourney games his freshman year since Marble didn’t get any of those. He got 0 post season last year and a shortened season this year.

So he probably missed out on 6-8 games that would have put him likely 200+ points clear of Marble.
Plus next year since he’s coming back to deep dick the entire country.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
The stretch where he attempted several shots also came at a time when the other 4 on the floor were very passive, they got into a habit of having their backs to the basket 20 feet from the hoop.
Plus he got rejected or altered on those shots. Not necessarily a bad thing, but hopefully a learning moment for him. There are a bunch of athletic fuckers he’s going against.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Plus he got rejected or altered on those shots. Not necessarily a bad thing, but hopefully a learning moment for him. There are a bunch of athletic fuckers he’s going against.
What we'll hopefully see with more experience is that his drives will end up looking more authoritative (like Aaron White) where he is going to draw a lot of fouls on plays like the ones tonight.