***Iowa vs Wisconsin. 2/18/21. 6:00 PM. ESPN (The Ocho?)***

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
My favorite liquor/sporting goods store is located in that god forsaken state. The people suck and Bucky sucks.
I mean, you can stop in to buy an AR, two tank tops, and a case of black velvet, and if it’s not enough walk across the road and buy the best boat and unhealthiest food in America on the way out.

Reaction score
LOL at the good Dr. Retard. He said Iowa wouldn’t win three more games in the regular season. Of course they’ve won three in a row since he said that. What an idiot.
Did he actually say that? I missed that one. Lord.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I mentioned this in chat, but can you imagine frans system if you somehow had multiple players that wanted to guard and rebound like Murray?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Correct. This board needs your anti-VAX posts more than ever

Reactions: BBK

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Dr Z also said Fran's seat was getting warm because he was being mean after the Indiana game. Can't imagine that thought entering my mind during this season.

Reaction score
I mentioned this in chat, but can you imagine frans system if you somehow had multiple players that wanted to guard and rebound like Murray?
Next year isn't going to be far off. Perkins is a great rebounding guard. Ulis has had promising signs in both areas. Pat has potential in both areas, at least when we're in man. I assume Kris can be similar to Keegan in those regards.

Reaction score
you do not get wide open rhythm threes off a flare by crashing the defensive boards, mother fucker

/CJ Fredrick, probably
I halfway bitched about CJ's rebounding earlier in the year. Do not give a fuck anymore. Just be on the floor. He's playing good defense still and no one can ever leave him on offense. Joe is making up for it.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Dr Z also said Fran's seat was getting warm because he was being mean after the Indiana game. Can't imagine that thought entering my mind during this season.
Again, fake news. I said that’s a good way to get on the hot seat if you keep losing

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Connor kind of feels like the odd man out next year. I'm not a Connor hater, but I don't know where he fits next year.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Next year isn't going to be far off. Perkins is a great rebounding guard. Ulis has had promising signs in both areas. Pat has potential in both areas, at least when we're in man. I assume Kris can be similar to Keegan in those regards.
our shooting will be way worse next year.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
The comparison isn’t perfect, because you are comparing in-season results to end of season results. But Iowa’s ORtg on Kenpom is the 2nd highest of any Division I team dating all the way back to 2002. The only teams that are even in the same ballpark are 2015 Wisconsin (National Runner-Up) and 2018 Villanova (National Champions).

Damnit, scooped.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
The comparison isn’t perfect, because you are comparing in-season results to end of season results. But Iowa’s ORtg on Kenpom is the 2nd highest of any Division I team dating all the way back to 2002. The only teams that are even in the same ballpark are 2015 Wisconsin (National Runner-Up) and 2018 Villanova (National Champions).

Damnit, scooped.
I feel like I heard someone talk about this recently

Reaction score
Connor kind of feels like the odd man out next year. I'm not a Connor hater, but I don't know where he fits next year.
I think Connor’s role depends on who they get with the remaining scholarship. If they get a starter-level big who has a strong low-post game, it could make sense to continue starting Connor and playing him major minutes. Otherwise, I think a good chunk of his minutes go to younger players.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Are you assuming Weiskamp is gone? If not, Joe and CJ are elite shooters, and jack and Kegan are adequate. Connor has improved each year and I’d expect the same from Pat.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
And yet we should still have 2 of the best shooters in the country. I'm still leaning towards Nunge turning it around based on how good he is at the line and the Murrays will hopefully be solid.

Scooped!

Reaction score
I can't imagine Joe coming back at this point and I'm good with that. Not that I don't want him back obviously but he'll be in a good spot. Just keep playing your ass off the next 6 weeks.