***Iowa vs Wisconsin. 2/18/21. 6:00 PM. ESPN (The Ocho?)***

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
It's easy to say if Duncan Robinson can do it Joe can do it but Duncan is also an inch or 2 taller and has one of the quickest releases I've ever seen. Joe's has a better overall game and better athleticism but Robinson is pretty damn quick in short spaces off screens and is willing and able to shoot off balance at a high percentage.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
plz factor in that Pete is a black kid from Des Moines and Joe is a honky from his internet rivals hometown.
Wait a minute, I thought I was an avowed racist? You guys can never keep your story straight..

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Neither Marble ever led the douche in scoring.

I thought Jok did one year but the only recent Hawk to do it was Uthoff
Jok was averaging 25 or so early on that year before suffering a minor injury

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
The NBA college gap isn’t so much the jump, it’s the lack of roster spots due to a smaller league, (especially relative to the number of basketball schools), a global talent pool eating up some of those jobs, and longer careers meaning less roster churn.
The gap is fucking huge. Most college games suck to watch because the players are so unskilled compared to nba players.

Reaction score
The gap is fucking huge. Most college games suck to watch because the players are so unskilled compared to nba players.
You are comparing apples to oranges. The way the game is played and is called is completely different. Can you imagine watching a NBA game officiated by Douche officials? It would be comical.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
You are comparing apples to oranges. The way the game is played and is called is completely different. Can you imagine watching a NBA game officiated by Douche officials? It would be comical.
Exactly. Can you imagine joe trying to defend nba players one on one on the perimeter? Of course not.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Are u betting he has a chance? Or will be this year? Or will be next year?

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I wonder if Fran teams are meh on defense because he spends all his time at a desk with a protractor designing inbounds plays. The set to end the first half Thursday looked comically easy against a top 10 defensive team.