**Iowa vs. Wisconsin Basketball Thread - 1/6/22 - 8:00pm - FS1**

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I think bohannon should play and like I said in my previous post about it, he needs to hunt more shots. I would rather he did that then have Patrick drive into 4 bodies and throw something at the rim.

The biggest problem with Connor is they’re asking him to play point guard without playing point guard. His entry passes were important when Garza was the one receiving it. He made a nice post feed to Josh O last night but what’s the point of that? Josh isn’t ready to beat his guy with a post move. So you’re basically asking Ulis to run the offense while simultaneously having Connor run the offense.

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
I still don’t get the hate for Patrick. He is absolutely one of our best players.
He's not one of our 5 best players. He's just not. But, Fran plays him like he is. Which is also why we suck balls against good teams. When one of your best players is a slasher that can't play defense or rebound, you're fucked.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
I don’t care that we recruited Fran’s kids. But I will never forgive Fran for them not being even adequate shooters. That’s unforgivable.
Adequate? Connor would have to go like 100 for 100 to get his shooting percentage up to adequate. He's absolute garbage who literally doesn't need to be defended. It is a travesty that he plays high level basketball.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
this team is full of crying bitches. They are still crying on social media over the Davison play that played no part in them getting clowned

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score
Who was the last "tough" guy to play for Iowa?
Reggie Evans?

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Connor has 7 more fouls than he does points on the season

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
I’m glad I don’t watch. I’d probably enjoy Keegan but everything else would suck.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Iowa got beat to shit last night and all that Connor, Patrick and bohannon seemed concerned with is bitching about a dumb call at the end of the half and jawing with fans and reporters.

It's fucking pathetic at this point and Fran should tell all of them to shut the fuck up, but unfortunately they take the lead from Fran on this kind of thing and it is a bad look.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
There is time to fix this shit, but Fran better wake up and realize he is walking towards the edge if not on it of losing a lot of people. His own son is basically Spencer Petras of basketball and his other son is trending closer and closer to being hated by default.

He can either double down or face reality. I'm going to guess he doubles down and this gets really ugly by the end of the year.

Orestes

Invisible
Reaction score
I’ve said that Fran’s teams are weak because they follow the lead of his whiny crybaby shit. Luka’s teams had more of a tough streak, Fran seemed under control a bit more, and I hoped things were changing for the better. Nope. His kids are whiny babies, too.

Disappointing.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I’ve said that Fran’s teams are weak because they follow the lead of his whiny crybaby shit. Luka’s teams had more of a tough streak, Fran seemed under control a bit more, and I hoped things were changing for the better. Nope. His kids are whiny babies, too.

Disappointing.
jfc