**Kansas City vs. Iowa Basketball - 11/12/21 - 7:00 pm - BTN+**

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
Halo equivalent to ignoring congressional subpoenas.

*subpenus

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Fletch loves blowjobs and if that's wrong I don't wanna be right

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Fletch

desperate to get blown by another guy

L. Wade Childress

The Spencer Petras of HALO
Reaction score
I mean, I qualified it multiple times and long before the season started.

This is Halo and everything, but at this point you are getting borderline creepy, like in a weird desperate way.

I'm not actually going to fuck you or blow anyone. Sorry if that disappoints you, Fletch. I'm not into guys.
doug thinks someone is borderline creepy.

but he will suck your dick.

Reaction score
Patrick is going to be really good when he adds some more strength. His body is still playing catch-up from cancer and the problems with his meds as a freshman -- his body is much younger than his age, so to speak. His body control is still not what it could be.
insert PatrickRunningPlyometrics.gif

L. Wade Childress

The Spencer Petras of HALO
Reaction score
Patrick is going to be very good regardless, but he will be great when he learns how to stop under control and pull up for a mid range or pass instead of thinking he can drive to the hoop on everyone. Granite, he can drive to the hoop on a lot of people.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
I don’t think Doug said no substitutions. So I’d like to substitute his mouth for his wife’s. Then I’ll ejaculate on his pillow so he lays in it unexpectedly. Win-win.

Hawkmi

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Oh fuck off. That’s not what you said.
The fuck it isn't, I've pointed that out a billion times. You can go look for yourself if you don't believe me. I've said over and over it's 4 mpg that Iowa plays, not every game he plays.
Bullshit.
We've already had this dumb back and forth in July. Fucking JULY and it was said clear as day.
There was no qualification. Therefore, it goes by how they officially keep records.
Better invest in some comfortable knee pads, cocksucker.
I mean, I qualified it multiple times and long before the season started.

This is Halo and everything, but at this point you are getting borderline creepy, like in a weird desperate way.

I'm not actually going to fuck you or blow anyone. Sorry if that disappoints you, Fletch. I'm not into guys.
I mean seriously, this along with the crying freak out you had where you got really weird and creepy isn't a good look.

Now with the desperation to get blown by another guy, starts to add up after a while.

Anything you need to get off your chest (other than some dude's jizz)?
Yeah, I’m the one who cries and freaks out. You had a bout of irrational paranoia on here like two months ago. Keep deflecting, you little bitch.
And lulz regarding creepiness, coming from the guy who talks about sexual activities with random (pre) teens.
People's Exhibit A, your honor.

You are creepy as fuck by the way, you really actually thought that someone from the internet was going to blow you over a basketball declaration.

Sorry, Feltch.
No shit. Fletch ia s real life fucking weirdo.
Not me! But if others do, he should honor his word!
People's Exhibit B, your honor.
Ok Hounded.
I bet that Fletch is standing outside @FrodoTBaggin house right now demanding to see him eat a bowl of poop over his Niang declaration.
You do realize the reason I’m giving you a hard time about this is not because I expect you to suck dicks, but because you are being a weasel, right?
No, I'm not and I've been very clear on it from the start. You gleefully keep going back to the being super excited about getting your dick sucked by a random guy from the internet.

Shame.
Fletch is a creepy weirdo, so he actually did need it explained.
No shit. Hes a serial revisionist when it suits him. The rat of RATTs.

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
Watch out boyz! Bader is Doug in real good!

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Definitely wasn’t Doug. It was NLP.

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
@26.2 sent me a PM this morning and said that him and his wife will act as a team to fulfill the obligation of the bet if it cums to fruition.

Sucking that many dicks is a rounding error to them.
You ever wonder why your wife has to go into the office every Saturday even though their office has been work from home for almost two years?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
You ever wonder why your wife has to go into the office every Saturday even though their office has been work from home for almost two years?
It's Saturday and she is sitting right here, I'll ask her.

Reaction score
Doug posting like Fletch actually expected him suck dicks and theb also expecting everyone on the board to buy into it is really fucking lame.

He's a REAL life WEIRDO and we're all OUTRAGED.

Shawneemicks

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Doug posting like Fletch actually expected him suck dicks and theb also expecting everyone on the board to buy into it is really fucking lame.

Amen

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

It worked.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Lol @Fletch thinking that avg over 4 min per game this year, meant only the games that he actually played in only and not the games the Iowa Hawkeyes played basketball.

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
Lol @Fletch thinking that avg over 4 min per game this year, meant only the games that he actually played in only and not the games the Iowa Hawkeyes played basketball.
If he’s injured it makes sense, but if not you just wanna suck a dick or whatever.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
If he’s injured it makes sense, but if not you just wanna suck a dick or whatever.
I might be incorrect in my thinking but didn't this stem from a discussion about minutes distributed by Fran for the upcoming season. Dougie isn't betting on Ash playing less than 4 min a game in the 3 games he gets in against Chico St in a 40 pt blowout.

Reaction score
I might be incorrect in my thinking but didn't this stem from a discussion about minutes distributed by Fran for the upcoming season. Dougie isn't betting on Ash playing less than 4 min a game in the 3 games he gets in against Chico St in a 40 pt blowout.
No argument. But that’s not what he said.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Fletch getting caught wanting an actual irl blowie from doug is one of the weirdest things in Halo history