**Kansas City vs. Iowa Basketball - 11/12/21 - 7:00 pm - BTN+**

nikolausp

Paid His Bills
Reaction score
I watched the 1st half on the BTN+ thing at my favorite TX brewery for Hazy IPAs, then went out for TexMex. Am back home now, and looking in the BTN+ app, and the game is nowhere to be found.

Is there a long delay on BTN+ after the game before replay is available? Anybody know?

Reaction score
You’ll definitely want to hear the late-game conversation between Jess Settles and Kenyon Murray.

Reaction score
I watched the 1st half on the BTN+ thing at my favorite TX brewery for Hazy IPAs, then went out for TexMex. Am back home now, and looking in the BTN+ app, and the game is nowhere to be found.

Is there a long delay on BTN+ after the game before replay is available? Anybody know?
I believe it is next day.

nikolausp

Paid His Bills
Reaction score
You’ll definitely want to hear the late-game conversation between Jess Settles and Kenyon Murray.
Oh ya? What happened? (I haven't read any of this thread, and have avoided 2nd half spoilers)

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Long way to go, and the way he plays like a complete fucking clown Fran won't be putting him in any game that matters.

Remember, it is 4 mpg for every game Iowa plays, not every game he plays.
Oh fuck off. That’s not what you said.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Oh fuck off. That’s not what you said.
The fuck it isn't, I've pointed that out a billion times. You can go look for yourself if you don't believe me. I've said over and over it's 4 mpg that Iowa plays, not every game he plays.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The fuck it isn't, I've pointed that out a billion times. You can go look for yourself if you don't believe me. I've said over and over it's 4 mpg that Iowa plays, not every game he plays.
Bullshit.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Bullshit.
We've already had this dumb back and forth in July. Fucking JULY and it was said clear as day.

Remember, this is 4 minutes per game average that Iowa plays, not that he plays.
I made it very clear then and after and now. The season hasn't even begun.

Eat a bowl of shit, Felch.
You seem the one that is pissed. Sorry you aren't going to get blown.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
There was no qualification. Therefore, it goes by how they officially keep records.

douglasbader

Reaction score
There was no qualification. Therefore, it goes by how they officially keep records.
I mean, I qualified it multiple times and long before the season started.

This is Halo and everything, but at this point you are getting borderline creepy, like in a weird desperate way.

I'm not actually going to fuck you or blow anyone. Sorry if that disappoints you, Fletch. I'm not into guys.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I mean seriously, this along with the crying freak out you had where you got really weird and creepy isn't a good look.

Now with the desperation to get blown by another guy, starts to add up after a while.

Anything you need to get off your chest (other than some dude's jizz)?

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Anyway.

Patrick is going to be really good when he adds some more strength. His body is still playing catch-up from cancer and the problems with his meds as a freshman -- his body is much younger than his age, so to speak. His body control is still not what it could be.

Perkins is going to be ok. If people are expecting him to be a non-stupid Moss, I don't know about that -- Moss was focused on scoring and played so-so defense and didn't mix it up for rebounds much. Perkins defends, gets down for boards, and doesn't look for his shot a lot (or shoot jackassed long twos). He'll give good glue minutes off the bench, like he did last year.

bohannon is our Marshall Henderson. Hopefully he gets more douchey as the season goes on. I want a jersey flap after a dagger at Illinois.

Kris just needs to trust his instincts and stop thinking. You see it even when he runs downcourt sometimes -- body language a little tentative, looking over his shoulders to check the guys all around him. When he makes the mental jump and just executes, he's going to be really effective.

Last edited:

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
And lulz regarding creepiness, coming from the guy who talks about sexual activities with random (pre) teens.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m the one who cries and freaks out. You had a bout of irrational paranoia on here like two months ago. Keep deflecting, you little bitch.
And lulz regarding creepiness, coming from the guy who talks about sexual activities with random (pre) teens.
People's Exhibit A, your honor.

You are creepy as fuck by the way, you really actually thought that someone from the internet was going to blow you over a basketball declaration.

Sorry, Feltch.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
You do realize the reason I’m giving you a hard time about this is not because I expect you to suck dicks, but because you are being a weasel, right?

douglasbader

Reaction score
You do realize the reason I’m giving you a hard time about this is not because I expect you to suck dicks, but because you are being a weasel, right?
No, I'm not and I've been very clear on it from the start. You gleefully keep going back to the being super excited about getting your dick sucked by a random guy from the internet.

Shame.

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
Is he really being a weasel? Cuz he was never going to suck your dick. The excuse is overused and usually misapplied, but this actually is just a “funny” bit. Not a hint of a real offer. Glad that needed explained.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Is he really being a weasel? Cuz he was never going to suck your dick. The excuse is overused and usually misapplied, but this actually is just a “funny” bit. Not a hint of a real offer. Glad that needed explained.
Fletch is a creepy weirdo, so he actually did need it explained.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
No shit. Hes a serial revisionist when it suits him. The rat of RATTs.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
When the light goes on for Kris he’s going to be awesome. Even on his wide open dunks he gently lays it in like he’s afraid he’s going to break something.

They’re going to need Josh Os 5 fouls against Kofi and Purdue so Fran may need to give him a little more minutes these next few games.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
2 games in and Connors value to this team is liking peoples tweets making fun of CJ Fredericks injuries. Most of the time I’m not even sure which position on the floor he’s actually playing.

douglasbader

Reaction score
No shit. Hes a serial revisionist when it suits him. The rat of RATTs.
That is the point though, there has been no revision, you just didn't read enough and got REALLY excited about the potential for a blow job from a guy on a forum.

It's fucking creepy as shit and every post you make is making it worse.

douglasbader

Reaction score
2 games in and Connors value to this team is liking peoples tweets making fun of CJ Fredericks injuries. Most of the time I’m not even sure which position on the floor he’s actually playing.
I'm not a Connor fan most of the time, but I do love that he gives no fucks about letting everyone know what a pussy CJ Fredrick is.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Where has he said this? His podcast? Or Twitter?

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
It's working. 2 and 0

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Anyone that actually thinks I expect Doug to suck cock is a certifiable retard.