**Lindsey Wilson College vs. Iowa - 11/4/19 - 7pm - BTN+**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Tough match up and Iowa might be fucked with Pemsl out.

Hope they win!!!!!!!!

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Lindsey Wilson's basketball team takes the school motto seriously. "Every Student, Every Day"

Iowa better be ready to play. The Blue Raiders gave Georgetown a good game last year.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
If anyone has the contact info for the Lindsey Wilson Athletic Director, please pass it on to Jamie Pollard. He's hoping to schedule them in football.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
If anyone has the contact info for the Lindsey Wilson Athletic Director, please pass it on to Jamie Pollard. He's hoping to schedule them in football.
and beat them in overtime

Slidewilly

Independent centrist moderate
Reaction score
"The mission of Lindsey Wilson College is to serve the educational needs of students by providing a living-learning environment within an atmosphere of active caring and Christian concern where every student, every day, learns and grows and feels like a real human being."

I don't know if they can play, but I don't think they'll be swearing a lot.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
Let's hope for a good crowd that actually makes some noise, so Foster is taken by this last visit.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
Let's hope for a good crowd that actually makes some noise, so Foster is taken by this last visit.
Lol!
Exactly.

Then he'll go to Hilton where they'll cheer a three-legged pig in a negligee*.

I hope the interactions with the players and staff make up for the Carver snooze crowd.

*which was voted homecoming queen

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
"The mission of Lindsey Wilson College is to serve the educational needs of students by providing a living-learning environment within an atmosphere of active caring and Christian concern where every student, every day, learns and grows and feels like a real human being."

This is the mission of the majority of NAIA schools. They all claim to be faith-based with a focus on servant leadership, but in all reality, only a small percentage actually are.

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
I didn't really wonder what Lindsey Wilson was doing these days, but I guess I know now.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

This is the mission of the majority of NAIA schools. They all claim to be faith-based with a focus on servant leadership, but in all reality, only a small percentage actually are.
You know, you might consider accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
I didn't really wonder what Lindsey Wilson was doing these days, but I guess I know now.

I’d serve Lindsey’s educational needs by providing a living-learning environment within an atmosphere of active caring and Christian concern where every student, every day, learns and grows and feels like a real human being. If you know what I’m saying.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score

You know, you might consider accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
Christ, Harris, let's not start a holy war.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Really fighting the urge to drop $15 just to see two crappy preseason games but I'm really interested to see what the hell this team looks like.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Will Maddie be involved with the broadcast?

douglasbader

Reaction score
Really fighting the urge to drop $15 just to see two crappy preseason games but I'm really interested to see what the hell this team looks like.
$9.99 if you pick the Iowa only option.

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score

douglasbader

Reaction score

Revolver

Reaction score
2. Tonight and 11/15, so a one month subscription will cover it.
I was really hoping there were 4-5. Not because of the $9.99. Because of the Maddie Action. It truly is appointment television.
I love her so much. Seriously. She is adorable.
I really enjoyed it last year when they had her on the court talking for about 45 seconds and the sound was only turned on long enough for the viewers to hear “back to you guys in the booth”. There are so many moments like that.

Reaction score
Will BTN+ come through on the Fox app like BTN does? I wouldn’t mind watching Iowa play, but not interested in watching on my laptop.

Revolver

Reaction score
Will BTN+ come through on the Fox app like BTN does? I wouldn’t mind watching Iowa play, but not interested in watching on my laptop.
Unplug your cable box’s HDMI and plug it into your laptop. Put the laptop on top of the cable box and then remove and put back in the cable box after the game.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
I was really hoping there were 4-5. Not because of the $9.99. Because of the Maddie Action. It truly is appointment television.
I love her so much. Seriously. She is adorable.
I really enjoyed it last year when they had her on the court talking for about 45 seconds and the sound was only turned on long enough for the viewers to hear “back to you guys in the booth”. There are so many moments like that.
I still feel like she and @Hawk&Balls would be a match made for the ages.

OlePeep

The Conductor
Reaction score
In about August I realized I hadn't canceled from last year, so letting it ride is really gonna pay off tonight!

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Not paying the money out of principal. This business model makes no fucking sense to me, charging extra for exhibition games.

Bovert

Fat ISU Fan
Reaction score
If someone will buy the subscription just this one year and share it with me, I'll buy it the next TWO years and share it with you. Just PM me the login info so none of the board's cheapskates get their hands on it. Thanks in advance...

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Would

Cut off my own dick if I woke up next to that