- Mich St vs Iowa. 2/2/21. 6:00pm. FS1 -

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Iowa #3 in KenPom and #2 in Offense (nearly a virtual tie for #1) and up to #72 in Defense.

If not for the really shitty overtime game against Minnesota, I think their ranking would be in the 60's or even high 50's right now. They have been much better in the Big Ten. Opportunity to get that number up as Michigan State struggles to score.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Iowa #3 in KenPom and #2 in Offense (nearly a virtual tie for #1) and up to #72 in Defense.

If not for the really shitty overtime game against Minnesota, I think their ranking would be in the 60's or even high 50's right now. They have been much better in the Big Ten. Opportunity to get that number up as Michigan State struggles to score.
With two months to go, let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet but this has been Fran's best defense since Woodbury graduated. That's a low bar, but it's not nothing.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
Two if the wins were in the same year also.

Reaction score
I think we might get a good dose of Joe T vs MSU . Note how disruptive (steals etc.) he is against a team without a true point guard such as Maryland.

douglasbader

Reaction score
The BTN replay of the Purdue/Michigan State is on right now.

What an embarrassment to the game of basketball. 45-43 with 3 minutes left. Neither team can actually play basketball, all they can do is hang on each other and foul the shit out of each other on every cut and drive. 30 seconds per possession of just trying to hammer their way to the basket through hand checks and body slams.

I hope that Iowa blows the doors off this shitty Michigan State team.

douglasbader

Reaction score
There aren't a whole lot of ideal dates to make this up unless they start shuffling dates around all over the place. Feb. 23rd seems like it might work for both teams.