**Michigan State at Iowa Basketball, 2-25-23 11:00AM ESPN**

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
We've been broke a couple games in a row here. Law of averages would suggest a couple good shooting nights are in the works

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
This game - & Nebrantska on 3/5 - could very well be the difference between anywhere from a 7 through 10 seed on Selection Sunday and being placed in one of the dreaded "First Four" games.

(assuming loss @ IU and the unfortunately decent probability of a 1-&-done at the BTT, since its in Chicago and not Carver)

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
This game - & Nebrantska on 3/5 - could very well be the difference between anywhere from a 7 through 10 seed on Selection Sunday and being placed in one of the dreaded "First Four" games.

(assuming loss @ IU and the unfortunately decent probability of a 1-&-done at the BTT, since its in Chicago and not Carver)
Can you explain your math on this “probability?”

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Probably because they’ve played like shit the last three weeks

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
When I was young my parents would dump me off to go to the game with my Grandparents whilst they went out boozing with friends for the Hawkeye Amana Classic and I used to loathe going with them because we would get there over an hour early.

Today I met up with my parents at their condo in IC and rode over with them. There are 27 mins left on the clock and we have been here a good 15. They have turned into my Grandparents. Circle of Life. Go Hawks

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Might have been their worst defensive effort of the year and that is saying a lot. players and coaches should be ashamed and embarrassed

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
I’m still here. I’m not tavern hok, boyz!

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
That was legit crazy. Way crazier than the Northwestern / bohannon game a few years ago.