**Michigan State at Iowa Basketball, 2-25-23 11:00AM ESPN**

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Had we lost that game, we were in trouble. Probably still in, but looking at a 10 or possibly 11.

Lose to Indiana, beat Nebrantska, win 1 in the BTT, and we are probably a 7.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I made 1 comment. You spent the entire chat crying about stupid shit. You're like my 5 year old tattling on his little sister.
hard to tell what you're whining about more-BBK or me telling BBK you're whining about him

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
hard to tell what you're whining about more-BBK or me telling BBK you're whining about him
It's easily you spending 2 hours crying about iowa fans cheering for the Hawkeyes.

Your the faggot yelling "sit down! You paid for the seat, use it!"

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Was at the game and stayed the whole time. Honestly the crowd was pretty lame until the comeback.

I didn’t think the Hawks played a bad defensive game… MSU was just hitting everything, even contested 3s. They went cold at just the right time, which coincided with the Hawks getting hot. Was the craziest game I’ve ever been to.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
This is what I have with a little over a week left for the BTT. Not bad really
View attachment 43923
Not sure if we'd even want it, but there is still a slightly plausible path to a 4 seed even with a loss to Indiana.

Ohio State would need to win its remaining home games v. Maryland and Illinois.

But I'd rather be on the bottom half of the bracket

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
There was just a game in the NBA, kings vs clippers, where clippers lost shooting an insane %. Unbelievable... I turned it off down 12 to go get lunch.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Every single person was standing for the entire overtime. For as many people that left early it was still damn loud in there. When Tristan Spurlock and Tony Perkins were going ape shit at mid-court after the game it was incredible. Was down by the tunnel trying to leave and someone said to Robbie Hummel “Robbie, you ever seen anything like that?” He responded “you had them exactly where you wanted them!” We went downtown for lunch after and it was abuzz. What a day.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Every single person was standing for the entire overtime. For as many people that left early it was still damn loud in there. When Tristan Spurlock and Tony Perkins were going ape shit at mid-court after the game it was incredible. Was down by the tunnel trying to leave and someone said to Robbie Hummel “Robbie, you ever seen anything like that?” He responded “you had them exactly where you wanted them!” We went downtown for lunch after and it was abuzz. What a day.
Gatens was also going ape shit well before the end of the game.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Did anyone else here notice that interaction during the timeout between Hauser and Izzo? Not sure if they mentioned it on the broadcast but Malik Hall and Izzo were jawing at each other pretty hard and then Izzo got in Hauser’s ass and I read Hauser’s lips as he said “shut the fuck up, man!” To Izzo. Several of his teammates dapped him up with high fives afterward. It was weird.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Did anyone else here notice that interaction during the timeout between Hauser and Izzo? Not sure if they mentioned it on the broadcast but Malik Hall and Izzo were jawing at each other pretty hard and then Izzo got in Hauser’s ass and I read Hauser’s lips as he said “shut the fuck up, man!” To Izzo. Several of his teammates dapped him up with high fives afterward. It was weird.
:roll: :roll: :roll: